PDA

View Full Version : ray comfort on joyce meyer's show

clayfilms
10-26-2006, 08:49 AM
PRAISE THE LORD!!!

she's interviewing him right now and they are talking about evangelism..

now even tho a part of me would like Joyce Meyer's ministry to be somewhat identical to Ray Comfort's ministry...

a huge problem that i see is that a lack of accountability among church leadeship and high-profile preachers & pastors..

Lord I just pray that you would send men & women who will be like Nathan the prophet and speak the truth in Love to these "famous" preachers and pastors...AMEN.

dremarshall
10-26-2006, 08:59 AM
Now you wouldn't want Ray comfort & Joyce Myers ministry to be the same right??? Why would you. Put it like this Ray Comfort is on Joyce Meyers show reaching a crowd that he may have never had access to. See we need each other. Thank God for Joyce Meyers. Put it like this we only need one of you, if there were two what would be the need of ouy. We need to allow people to be who God made them .

eve
10-26-2006, 08:59 AM
Ray Comfort on Joyce? That's great that people who watch her can hear Ray. I didn't know they were theologically in agreement. Then again, Kirk Cameron and Todd were on TBN, which was a wonderful chance to witness to the Body.

Please provide the link for the show when it's posted.

eve
10-26-2006, 09:00 AM
Put it like this Ray Comfort is on Joyce Meyers show reaching a crowd that he may have never had access to.

tru dat!

clayfilms
10-26-2006, 09:03 AM
Now you wouldn't want Ray comfort & Joyce Myers ministry to be the same right??? Why would you. Put it like this Ray Comfort is on Joyce Meyers show reaching a crowd that he may have never had access to. See we need each other. Thank God for Joyce Meyers. Put it like this we only need one of you, if there were two what would be the need of ouy. We need to allow people to be who God made them .

hey i'm rejoicing that he's on her show!! that's why i posted (while doing a dance of joy) in the 1st place... :)

but where my heart is really heavy lies in the accountabilility problem amongst church leadership (those with and without tv shows)...

dremarshall
10-26-2006, 09:05 AM
hey i'm rejoicing that he's on her show!! that's why i posted (while doing a dance of joy) in the 1st place... :)

but where my heart is really heavy lies in the accountabilility problem amongst church leadership (those with and without tv shows)...
Cool no dispute from me only love. I apprecaite your passion & I agree because it's highly needed. I pray for you that God will allow you to establish a ministry of accountability. You know I wonder why all these pastors can't get on one accord.

Danielle
10-26-2006, 09:13 AM
I saw the episode with her and Reinhart, I believe was his name, and it was on last night. It was awesome, how he was talking about crusade evangelism and also personal evangelism. It was very timely considering that I have been praying for a wave of evangelism to come forth now within the body like never before, and for a spirit of evangelism to move within us to convict and place in us a NEED to evangelized. And the show was awesome, he told the story of his trip to the Congo, and how a man that was sentenced to death, had been released by God's grace, and now he is a minister of the gospel, it was great. And it really opened me up to the fact that you can spread the gospel anywhere and to anyone at any given time as long as you are aligned with God's will, just being intuned with the spirit, and willing to opened your mouth, and watch God move for you. So all in all, I am amped about spreading the gospel. Tonights show is going to be great also, I can't remember who is going to be on, but he talks about the spirit of fear, and how it comes to intimidate or place a lack of faith in us when we try to evangelized, so I can't wait to see tonights show.

dremarshall
10-26-2006, 09:17 AM
Hey Danielle, you sound really passionate about evangelism. I pray that everyone sees the importance of souls! We sometimes get caught up in being religious and don't even recognize. I hope this evangelism comes heavy too. It's funny but there are Christians from other countries doing evangelism in America. We all need Jesus.

TheRealPae
10-26-2006, 09:20 AM
Ray Comfort on Joyce? That's great that people who watch her can hear Ray. I didn't know they were theologically in agreement. Then again, Kirk Cameron and Todd were on TBN, which was a wonderful chance to witness to the Body.

Please provide the link for the show when it's posted.

Joyce has been endorsing Ray and WOTM for a lil bit now, I dont listen or watch Joyce, but a friend of mine was telling me that she had been hearing Joyce talking about Ray and endorsing WOTM products. Thats good news, nah mean??

Thats awesome to know, especially when alot of mainstream Christians and popular Christian figures reject the Biblical approach and presentation that WOTM promotes and follows!!

Kudos for WOTM!! Keep it uncomprimising ya!!

One, Les!

outrage
10-26-2006, 09:49 AM
I saw the episode with her and Reinhart, I believe was his name, and it was on last night. It was awesome, how he was talking about crusade evangelism and also personal evangelism. It was very timely considering that I have been praying for a wave of evangelism to come forth now within the body like never before, and for a spirit of evangelism to move within us to convict and place in us a NEED to evangelized. And the show was awesome, he told the story of his trip to the Congo, and how a man that was sentenced to death, had been released by God's grace, and now he is a minister of the gospel, it was great. And it really opened me up to the fact that you can spread the gospel anywhere and to anyone at any given time as long as you are aligned with God's will, just being intuned with the spirit, and willing to opened your mouth, and watch God move for you. So all in all, I am amped about spreading the gospel. Tonights show is going to be great also, I can't remember who is going to be on, but he talks about the spirit of fear, and how it comes to intimidate or place a lack of faith in us when we try to evangelized, so I can't wait to see tonights show.

its Reinhard, that guy is kind of weird (good weird) it that when you listen to him (hillsong conference 2005 and 06) you are overwhelmed with his passion, and realise how little you do to win souls.....something of holy discomfort....or conviction. ;) U NEED TO GET HIS TESTIMONAL DVDs, they've got incredible testimonies that will inspire and give you insight into what drives him.

Danielle
10-26-2006, 10:27 AM
its Reinhard, that guy is kind of weird (good weird) it that when you listen to him (hillsong conference 2005 and 06) you are overwhelmed with his passion, and realise how little you do to win souls.....something of holy discomfort....or conviction. ;) U NEED TO GET HIS TESTIMONAL DVDs, they've got incredible testimonies that will inspire and give you insight into what drives him.

thanks for the advice, he was really passionate, and motivating.