http://www.boycottblackmen.com

Shock~Therapy
10-26-2006, 06:13 AM
look at what i found

the Sisters Strike Back :eek:

Psalmist
10-26-2006, 07:39 AM
the way some the brothers do the sisters, I'm not surprised....we need to boycott secularism though...thats what causes the injustices these sisters have encountered.

tlr
10-26-2006, 08:30 AM
the black man has to rediscover why he is a man. A black man has values and has to express them in the right way. Black women also has values but we just come to some sort of agreement. As a black man in the early days a lot of black women would not give me the time of day because i stuck to my values. But now we have to educate christ values to both black males and females.

peace

dremarshall
10-26-2006, 08:36 AM
Loot why you started that site:confused: :confused:

Danielle
10-26-2006, 09:16 AM
Loot why you started that site:confused: :confused:

lol

savedbygracealone
10-26-2006, 09:24 AM
*sigh*

Danielle
10-26-2006, 09:25 AM
*sigh*

what's wrong Jo?

lisajames96
10-26-2006, 09:26 AM
what's wrong Jo?

yeah, whats on your mind sis?

MoeMan
10-26-2006, 09:30 AM
that is about the most ignorant site I've seen. Motivated by anger. That definately is not the answer. Just ignorance to believe that this will work. foolish and just plain dumb. She just said that "we date white women" why would we even care if black women boycott. Then goes on to say that we should be blamed only for the objectifying women. Um crazy to say I see a lot of black women in the videos shakin and twirkin. Then to really say we are weaker as black men. One thing I can't stand is peoples own admission to thier sins. (well what should I think to get from the internet and sinful human beings) The Black Culture is very sinful. I treat my girl like a queen that's all that really matters my beautiful African American queen. She is truly wonderful.

savedbygracealone
10-26-2006, 09:30 AM
i dunno :( i guess i just cant wait til we stop dividing over something that doesnt even exist, ya know? it really is just a socially created concept, and we all divide over it so much...

J Hoyt
10-26-2006, 09:34 AM
i dunno :( i guess i just cant wait til we stop dividing over something that doesnt even exist, ya know? it really is just a socially created concept, and we all divide over it so much...
http://www.holycultureradio.com/forum/images/icons/icon14.gif

Danielle
10-26-2006, 09:35 AM

oh, race, yeah I hear you, but for some it is still a big factor, and it is hard to let go.

outrage
10-26-2006, 09:40 AM
"gets rich and forgets that their black" :confused:....so they never see a mirror again? so no assimilution at all then...some women here have been deeply hurt on this website

im going to buy boycottbrownmen.com, and then date outside my race (lankan), then talks bad about brown women and then get rich by selling this url at an enormously high price.....and then forget im brown :D

outrage
10-26-2006, 09:41 AM

yaya....."colored (coloured) people" by dctalk

Danielle
10-26-2006, 09:45 AM
One bad apples doesn't spoil the whole bunch, but these women have been hurt over and over again. And in that case, ladies you might have to consider that it's not the men, maybe it's you.

Devin
10-27-2006, 01:32 AM

yeah...the site is pretty dumb...

ps...i didnt start this to start beef.....i just wanted to discuss it...

Danielle
10-27-2006, 08:58 AM
yeah...the site is pretty dumb...

ps...i didnt start this to start beef.....i just wanted to discuss it...

there is a problem within the black community that needs to be addressed, and not necessary the black community, but in this society as a whole. I blame the break up of the family structure, there are men making babies and not taking care of them, just continuing the cycle. In 1920's in the AA family 90% of the fathers were in the homes, in the 1960's 85% were in the homes, now it is estimated that about 30% of the fathers are in their homes. It has alot to do with the acceptability factor, a man can only do as much as the women allows him to do. How allow a man to lie down with you without being married, why tolerate and accept that disrepect. Sometimes the problems lie in the women, set standards and have respect for youselves, every man that comes along is not worthy of your love. You are not supposed to try to raise a grown man, that was his mother's job, therefore, don't support him financially, make his butt get a job, don't play house and then wonder why he doesn't want to marry you, and also look beyond the physical attributes but look at his relationship with God, is he a leader, is he hard working, and dedicated, does he have goals (future and short term), can he provide, can you meet his needs (don't try to force something, there is nothing like trying to fit a sqare peg into a round hole, it won't work).

And this has nothing to do with race, but everything to do with ungodly relationships period, if God is not at the center then it won't work. I think for black women, we have always been over protective of black men. We have been taught to love the black man, to nuture the black man, black men have had it rough, so don't discourage or demean the black man, so for black women the notion of turning our backs on the black man is hard, but if there has been no good prospects then maybe you ought to cross the border and be opened to a good man period, regardless of race, I have some girlfriends that are opened to pretty much all races now, because of their experiences with some black men. But for me I know a lot of good black men left, you just have to be opened to all shapes, sizes, and tones, and look beyond the physical, because the possibility of a Shamar Moore, or Boris Kudjo(sp) brother that is on fire for Christ is not that likely, it isn't impossible, just not likely. And believe me some women go looking for thugs, what do you expect to get in that situation, sometimes women create, and fall into the trap themselves.

jnorman888
10-27-2006, 09:04 AM
look at what i found

Oh well.....Tuff! If they refuse to treat black men with respect and if they refuse to trust black men and if they refuse to allow a black man to be a man then let the women of that site become Lesbian.

They(the people of that website) need to stop finger pointing!

I bet alot of the black women on that website want a Thug! I bet they will put down, make fun of, and ignore black men they think are soft or nice.

desertwoman
10-27-2006, 09:59 AM
I tried to join that site, and after I registered guess what popped up.... paypal.:mad:

I have to pay 9.99 (not a nice round amount, a penny away froma 10 spot) to participate on your site.

Already begging for money, no wonder she has no man.

Danielle
10-27-2006, 10:02 AM
I tried to join that site, and after I registered guess what popped up.... paypal.:mad:

I have to pay 9.99 (not a nice round amount, a penny away froma 10 spot) to participate on your site.

lol:eek:

Tarii_2sweet
10-27-2006, 12:00 PM
We do get treated badly though but i think we should boycott the entertainment like B.E.T and RAPPERS not black men not all black men are like that.

Danielle
10-27-2006, 12:57 PM
We do get treated badly though but i think we should boycott the entertainment like B.E.T and RAPPERS not black men not all black men are like that.

yeah, BET is so double minded it's approach. It is supposed to be about the upliftment of the African American community, but yet they tolerate so much disrepect towards women, and support violence, and drugs and promiscuity with the videos. I am glad that they took the "Un-Cut" mess off, those men were highly upset, and wanted to boycott BET lol.

I recieved an email today on the very same subject......

"I found this statement from a gentleman on Black Voices. I feel that a
lot of what he has to say is very true (even if it hurts).

Bottom line...If I sleep with a woman I don't know or care about SEX is
NOT going to make me care. That kind of sex is like scratching an itch.
Once a man scratches, he's done. He is not sitting around thinking about
the spot that itched or how good it felt scratching it. He's moving on
with his life until that spot itches again and it don't matter which
hand he scratches it with, "just as long as he gets rid of the itch."

Too many women PRETEND they can handle a sexual fling, but wind up
getting caught up and wanting us to romance and wine and dine them and
pretend we're having a "relationship" when it's NOTHING but a booty
call. Come on, ladies, y'all know I'm telling the truth.

Unfortunately... Ladies, you are part of our problem. You sleep with us
BEFORE you know us or what we're about. Having sex with a man does not
automatically make that a "relationship". Many women will deny they
think like this but I'm speaking from personal experience. Also, ladies
know when their men are fooling around and still turn a blind eye by
"Getting mad at the other woman".
Now, what kind of sense does that make? Why should that woman make YOU
(a total stranger) a priority in her life? IF HE DID NOT MARRY YOU HE IS
STILL SINGLE. The "other woman" is not breaking up a "happy home".

Many women marry men who were cheating "BEFORE" they walked down the
aisle and then are "SHOCKED" that a fancy wedding dress or an expensive
walk down the aisle didn't change who he was. Why should he change?
"YOU let him know it was acceptable by sticking around that long."

Ladies, start living with your eyes OPEN. Most shady men give themselves
away one way or another, usually before the first 30 days. Women have to
stop "rewarding" unfaithful men by pretending it ain't happening. All
Black Men
(BM) do not cheat. I do not cheat on my lady so don't buy the hype. I
know other BM who do not, "but many men WILL cheat if there are NO real
penalties for it".

Stop jumping into bed with brothers YOU DON'T KNOW. That means fewer
opportunities for men to cheat. Women have to STOP being so afraid to
ask the important questions that would reveal his TRUE lifestyle. Worry
LESS about what kind of job he has and what kind of car he drives and
"encourage him to talk about his past", particularly his past with
women. OPEN those ears and listen. Does he put down his ex-women and
blame them for everything? And know that "You are NOT a better woman
than his last", because if he dogged her out, you will probably be NEXT.

Observe him when you are with him. Do you have his home number? Work
number?
Have you seen where he lives? Where he works? Is he secretive? Did you
ask if he's married or engaged? How does he treat other people? Listen
to what he says, NOT what you want to hear. Stop INTERPRETING the
meaning of what he says to fit your purposes. If he says, "I'm not
lookin' for nothing right now"
-- DON'T tell yourself, "Aw, he just scared of getting hurt. I can
change his mind.." NO YOU CAN'T. "He said exactly what the hell he
meant"....
Black Men
don't have to lie when so many Black Women are already DEAF.

If you can't answer BASIC questions about a man DON'T OPEN YOUR LEGS. I
could kinda understand back in the days when sex wouldn't KILL people
but now?
there's no excuse and if a Black Woman takes that huge risk of sleeping
with a STRANGER then she better protect herself sexually AND
emotionally.

Show us to the door if we pressure you for sex too soon. "Don't be
afraid to be alone." After you give us want we want (SEX) you will
probably be alone anyway but now you feel like a fool. In other words,
take your time and check us out. If we REALLY like you, we'll stick
around. BUT if you decided to sleep with a man you hardly know, PROTECT
yourself and keep your expectations to ZERO. We do not owe you a
relationship or another date just because you had sex with us. That's
not how it works, baby.

I have TOO many female friends who give me horror stories that could
have been avoided if they'd done their homework first OR moved SLOWER
before giving up the panties. I try as a Black Man to give them the
best advice I can but that won't mean a damn thing if Black Woman
continues to live in a dream world.
You are TOTALLY RESPONSIBLE for your own sexual behavior the same as I
am.
Blaming the man won't change a thing. Black Women have to look in the
mirror and take SOME of the blame for what's wrong with Black Men/Black
Women relationships.
Let me end by saying....SEX DOES NOT = A RELATIONSHIP

GIVING A MAN A READY-MADE FAMILY WILL NOT MAKE HIM COMMIT IF HE DOESN'T
WANT TO

A MAN WILL NOT RESPECT A WOMAN WHO DOES NOT RESPECT HERSELF OR HER BODY

IF YOU TRADE SEX FOR MATERIAL THINGS YOU ARE PROSTITUTING YOURSELF

IF HE DOESN'T TAKE CARE OF HIS OTHER CHILDREN WHY WOULD YOU HAVE A BABY
WITH HIM?

IF YOU REWARD A DOG WHY SHOULD THEY STOP BEING DOGS?

BRING MORE TO THE TABLE THAN YOUR BODY. "KNOW THAT YOUR *TAIL* IS NOT
MADE OF GOLD, BUT ONLY AS GOOD AS I THINK IT IS". BELIEVE THAT....

Black Women are going to have to raise their standards if they expect
Black Men to do it. The question is, are my beautiful Black Women up to
the challenge? Are you willing to be strong and stop taking the easy
way out?
Ladies, ladies, ladies, hit me back with some truth, not some bull that
I don't want to hear such as:
"What you said don't refer to me 'cause I got my self together and I'm a
proud black woman who intimidates men and I never made no mistakes, it's
those other women who do things like that."

No, no, no! I don't want to hear you putting yourself on a pedestal
because I KNOW you've made mistakes. I want you to hit me back with
some TRUTH.
What
are Black Women going to do about these shady, shaky relationships that
wind up in divorce court 60-70%% of the time, that's if we bother
getting married at all? What are Black Women going to do DIFFERENT to
make this mess better? Hit me back, ladies.

Peace,
Cram masters"

but of course this is not addressed to us, saved, sanctified and filled women of God. But this email explains some of the reasons why there is a break down in the fabric of the "black family".

lisajames96
10-27-2006, 01:12 PM
yeah, BET is so double minded it's approach. It is supposed to be about the upliftment of the African American community, but yet they tolerate so much disrepect towards women, and support violence, and drugs and promiscuity with the videos. I am glad that they took the "Un-Cut" mess off, those men were highly upset, and wanted to boycott BET lol.

I recieved an email today on the very same subject......

"I found this statement from a gentleman on Black Voices. I feel that a
lot of what he has to say is very true (even if it hurts).

Bottom line...If I sleep with a woman I don't know or care about SEX is
NOT going to make me care. That kind of sex is like scratching an itch.
Once a man scratches, he's done. He is not sitting around thinking about
the spot that itched or how good it felt scratching it. He's moving on
with his life until that spot itches again and it don't matter which
hand he scratches it with, "just as long as he gets rid of the itch."

When I first read this Danielle I wanted to call this dude a moron, fold my arms, stick out my bottom lip, and walk out the room(figuratively)...but now I just want to ...shake his hand...:rolleyes:

but at the same time ladies "closing they legs" isn't gonna get that trash off the airwaves and tv is it?

bloodsista
10-27-2006, 01:19 PM
Black Men
don't have to lie when so many Black Women are already DEAF...

Peace,
Cram masters"

OOH!!! Maannn... :(

lisajames96
10-27-2006, 01:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danielle

Black Men
don't have to lie when so many Black Women are already DEAF...

Peace,
Cram masters"

OOH!!! Maannn... :(

I know right...that was very generalized, because some men do lie and scheme. I was talking to James about this the other day. It is really up to the woman to make men respect her by saying no.

eve
10-27-2006, 01:53 PM
THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH FOR THAT EMAIL!!! i am certainly not MAD AT THAT MAN FOR TELLING THE TRUTH.

(for those who didn't read the whole thing, by the way, PLEASE do so. it's in yellow at the top of this page)

it's so annoying to me how some women act exactly the way this dude is speaking of. they limit themselves to ethnicity, end up with guys with seed all over the world, have no standards, believe the age-old idea that they'll change someone, they let men's response to them determine their self-worth, and as a result this demographic is the FASTEST growing group of AIDS cases.

now, i understand a lot of women grew up in dysfunctional homes and look for male acceptance at all costs. but this messes up your life, those of your potential children, your health, and blinds you to what life is really about.

if you're miserable and have issues, the best thing to do is stay AWAY from men and get it together, not gravitate TO them!

it's better to be miserable without illigitimate kids, memories of a defunct relationship, unnecessary bills, PTA meetings, a broken heart, and sexually transmitted diseases ... than to be miserable WITH the baggage.

tlr
10-27-2006, 06:53 PM
ask God who you should marry, he could be black he could be white, he could even be asian. If you want to have a loving happy home ask the best match maker. Do go to to hard on us black men because we make great fathers.

simplyG
10-28-2006, 10:29 PM
look at what i found

Man, I don't know what the problem is. When I was little sisters used to clown me because I had buck teeth and wore plaid pants and played golf. What real brother plays golf? Anyway, getting dissed by sistas in the day is only one reason why I married a blond ex-model. I've been much happier ever since.

T. Woods

simplyG
10-28-2006, 10:30 PM

Not to mention that yhe first sista you see is Hellenistic and beige colored.

Devin
10-28-2006, 10:34 PM
Man, I don't know what the problem is. When I was little sisters used to clown me because I had buck teeth and wore plaid pants and played golf. What real brother plays golf? Anyway, getting dissed by sistas in the day is only one reason why I married a blond ex-model. I've been much happier ever since.

T. Woods

well hey...gotta explore ya options......

KFB
10-28-2006, 10:41 PM

T. Woods

lol:D

Well, tiger isn't black and he didn't grow up around any sista ;)

simplyG
10-28-2006, 10:42 PM
This issue will always remain in the balck community, as sticky as the "Down Low" issue and the openly gay issues.

I say this: Christian first and take it from there.

KFB
10-28-2006, 10:45 PM
This issue will always remain in the balck community, as sticky as the "Down Low" issue and the openly gay issues.

I say this: Christian first and take it from there.
Amen. Brotha's and Sista's in the Lord, keep it christian.

Gloria
10-29-2006, 04:34 PM

T. Woods

In your comment I see you writing off all black women because a couple of black girls picked on you. I also see you implying that no white chicks picked on you. I ALSO see you saying that black women in general are superficial.:(

Congrats on marrying your ex-model.:) You should know though that superficial crazy girls come in all shades.

KFB
10-29-2006, 04:36 PM
In your comment I see you writing off all black women because a couple of black girls picked on you. I also see you implying that no white chicks picked on you. I ALSO see you saying that black women in general are superficial.:(

Congrats on marrying your ex-model.:) You should know though that superficial crazy girls come in all shades.

Hey sista, it was a joke. Hence the "T. Woods" at the end, standing for Tiger Woods.

Gloria
10-29-2006, 04:50 PM
Hey sista, it was a joke. Hence the "T. Woods" at the end, standing for Tiger Woods.

:o Thanks for the clarification. All I read was the comment and I was like ":(, not in the body too."

simplyG
10-29-2006, 05:59 PM

T. Woods

I feel ya, T. Woods. I felt the same way and went through the same nonsense with sistas. Sistas teased me for being short and bug-eyed. I almost married a white woman, which would have made me hated in the community, but instead I married a sista who could pass for white, so now I'm happy, sistas are happy, everybody's happy.

S. Lee

KFB
10-29-2006, 06:05 PM
I feel ya, T. Woods. I felt the same way and went through the same nonsense with sistas. Sistas teased me for being short and bug-eyed. I almost married a white woman, which would have made me hated in the community, but instead I married a sista who could pass for white, so now I'm happy, sistas are happy, everybody's happy.

S. Lee138

Tarii_2sweet
10-30-2006, 08:13 PM
lol:D

Well, tiger isn't black and he didn't grow up around any sista ;)

Too be honest i don't think tiger wants to be Half Black he plays golf i can understand that.. i dont know any sistas that like golf more then a blonde Gold digger.

simplyG
10-30-2006, 08:17 PM
Too be honest i don't think tiger wants to be Half Black he plays golf i can understand that.. i dont know any sistas that like golf more then a blonde Gold digger.

Why does she have to be a blonde gold digger? Couldn't you just say she "Robin Givens'd" him and call it a day?)

Devin
10-31-2006, 02:06 AM
Why does she have to be a blonde gold digger? Couldn't you just say she "Robin Givens'd" him and call it a day?)

i dont think robin givens was a gold digger....

JADubZ
10-31-2006, 03:16 AM
THERE WAS A MOVIE CALLED SCHOOL DAZE.

AT THE END THEY SAID " WWWWWWWAAAAAAAKKKKKKKKKEEEEEEE UUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPP !!!!!!!!!!

I must commend my sisters for doing what most of us on this board fail to do.

Do somthing about a situation rather then just complain !!!!!

There asking all of us that sell women short ( for the most part black women )
to take a stand.

I hope we were all listining !!!!!

simplyG
10-31-2006, 11:01 PM
i dont think robin givens was a gold digger....

PUH_LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZ!!!!

Devin
11-01-2006, 12:49 PM
PUH_LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZ!!!!

lol...i dont think its cool for yall to call t.woods wife a golddigger...mainly because yall have no proof....and it makes yall sound ignorant....

simplyG
11-01-2006, 06:36 PM
lol...i dont think its cool for yall to call t.woods wife a golddigger...mainly because yall have no proof....and it makes yall sound ignorant....

Many sistas are instantly jealous/angry because that's $80 million/year they can't spend!
Go 'head Tiger--are they both professed Christians?

Devin
11-02-2006, 01:38 AM
Many sistas are instantly jealous/angry because that's $80 million/year they can't spend!
Go 'head Tiger--are they both professed Christians?

doesnt matter....you still sound ignorant for calling ppl gold diggers...

Tarii_2sweet
11-02-2006, 04:15 PM

yall what you mean yall are you referring to ME? we will just have to see who is the golddigger can't be a gold digger forever.

simplyG
11-03-2006, 07:59 PM
doesnt matter....you still sound ignorant for calling ppl gold diggers...

Agold digger by any other name is a gold digger.

Tarii_2sweet
11-04-2006, 12:25 AM
you better asked montell williams:p

Devin
11-04-2006, 02:48 AM
Agold digger by any other name is a gold digger.

its your personal opinion that shes a golddigger....but u cant prove it....and thats the point...

simplyG
11-04-2006, 10:34 PM
its your personal opinion that shes a golddigger....but u cant prove it....and thats the point...

She and her mama dug all the gold the could get out of Mike Tyson.

Devin
11-05-2006, 12:07 PM
She and her mama dug all the gold the could get out of Mike Tyson.

yeah...but keep in mind he was beating her...and you still sound ignorant....

savedbygracealone
11-05-2006, 03:02 PM
man if u two dont stop... we may have to send yall both to your rooms!

tlr
11-05-2006, 03:23 PM
when i got married i did not get married for the sake of the black community, nor my parents. i did for the love period. If you are a women and you want to marry a good black man then you have to conduct yourself in way that will attract a good black man. The question you then have to ask yourself is what is a good black man?.

Here is a tip: you will not find the answer on oprah nor on Dr Phil just ask a good black man.

Question: where are you going to find that Good black man to help answer your question?

Devin
11-05-2006, 07:42 PM
when i got married i did not get married for the sake of the black community, nor my parents. i did for the love period. If you are a women and you want to marry a good black man then you have to conduct yourself in way that will attract a good black man. The question you then have to ask yourself is what is a good black man?.

Here is a tip: you will not find the answer on oprah nor on Dr Phil just ask a good black man.

Question: where are you going to find that Good black man to help answer your question?

hmmm......lemme a guess....is it a good man that happens to be black?

simplyG
11-05-2006, 09:51 PM
yeah...but keep in mind he was beating her...and you still sound ignorant....

He was beating a gold digger.

Devin
11-10-2006, 02:51 AM
He was beating a gold digger.

so you are justifying his actions?

simplyG
11-10-2006, 09:27 PM
so you are justifying his actions?

No. I'm just qualifying the object of his actions.

Tarii_2sweet
11-11-2006, 12:13 AM
Boycott chingy

NinaNeen
11-11-2006, 02:53 AM
look at what i found

smh...some people just got too much time on their hands...these ladies are trippin'...:eek:

Devin
11-11-2006, 03:10 AM
No. I'm just qualifying the object of his actions.

you know...tyson didnt beat that girl because she was "golddiggin" like alot of ignorant black ppl think....he's a sick man with a sick mind....he couldve married oprah and STILL be abusive and im disappointed in you for displaying your ignorance...

simplyG
11-11-2006, 09:35 AM
you know...tyson didnt beat that girl because she was "golddiggin" like alot of ignorant black ppl think....he's a sick man with a sick mind....he couldve married oprah and STILL be abusive and im disappointed in you for displaying your ignorance...

She was a gold digger who thought she could do what other people were doing to Tyson: separating a dumb man from his money. Don King did it, she did it. He beat her for reasons known only to him, but she realized he was a mark, she and her mama had a time with Tyson. It is what it is.

Oprah would never had married him because she has gold and doesn't have to dig for it--plus, frankly, not the marrying type--her words.
Ignorance is a state of not having knowledge. She may have been ignorant of Tyson at the start, but became less ignorance as the abuse went on.

Devin
11-11-2006, 12:02 PM
She was a gold digger who thought she could do what other people were doing to Tyson: separating a dumb man from his money. Don King did it, she did it. He beat her for reasons known only to him, but she realized he was a mark, she and her mama had a time with Tyson. It is what it is.

Oprah would never had married him because she has gold and doesn't have to dig for it--plus, frankly, not the marrying type--her words.
Ignorance is a state of not having knowledge. She may have been ignorant of Tyson at the start, but became less ignorance as the abuse went on.

can u prove it that she was with him for his money?all im saying is that your "perception" of her makes u think she was a gold digger...and "perception" wont work here buddy.....unless u can provide some evidence(u can even google it for all i care) u still sound like alot of ignorant black ppl that wont look at both sides of the story and believe whatever you are told...was robin givens a golddigger?i dunno....could be....could be not....but i wont mess up a thread sounding like an ignorant negroe degrading a woman.....maybe this is why we have www.boycottblackmen.com.....

J Hoyt
11-11-2006, 12:05 PM
Alright folks, back to your corners. Round 1 is over.

Devin
11-11-2006, 12:08 PM
Alright folks, back to your corners. Round 1 is over.

maybe you can delete his posts...mr.mod:rolleyes:

simplyG
11-11-2006, 12:22 PM
Perhaps discernment has already been deleted. Too many people just won't believe anything even when they see it hear it and smell it. However, can't delete the past, and apparently can't learn from it.
Through...

Devin
11-11-2006, 12:27 PM
Perhaps discernment has already been deleted. Too many people just won't believe anything even when they see it hear it and smell it. However, can't delete the past, and apparently can't learn from it.
Through...

im not denying she was a golddigger...mainly because i honestly dont know if she was....therefore i cant go on here saying she was when im not even sure....

simplyG
11-11-2006, 12:32 PM
What's your opinion on Anna Nicole Smith? Would someone who wasn't a gold digger insist on billions of dollars after being married to an octogenarian for a few years? What is money to someone in love and have lost?

Devin
11-11-2006, 12:38 PM
What's your opinion on Anna Nicole Smith? Would someone who wasn't a gold digger insist on billions of dollars after being married to an octogenarian for a few years? What is money to someone in love and have lost?

haha!!!!now THATS a funny!!!

in my opinion ONLY....i think she could be golddigging...BUT its a FAIR EXCHANGE....She Got Money and He Got..ummmm....well...you know.....he did meet her at a strip club:D

BUT THATS ONLY MY OPINION...EITHER WAY ITS A FAIR EXCHANGE....

MAYBE SHE DID LOVE THAT GUY...IM NOT SURE AND I SERIOUSLY DOUBT IT....BUT I WONT MESS UP A THREAD TALKING BAD ABOUT HER LIKE YOU WOULD

ZestD
11-11-2006, 12:41 PM
I think it's pretty well-known that Anna Nichole Smith is the posterchild of golddigging.

Devin
11-11-2006, 12:42 PM
I think it's pretty well-known that Anna Nichole Smith is the posterchild of golddigging.

lol.....well hey...the man got what he want....like i said FAIR EXCHANGE!!!

Devin
11-11-2006, 12:43 PM
Basically Im Calling For A Little More Maturity On This Board....yall Basically Ruined My Thread So Yall Can Sound Like Women At A Hair Salon....

simplyG
11-11-2006, 12:47 PM
Maturity is in the eye of the beholder.
Anyone can review the sum of responses and determine who is behaving in an immature fashion.
Calling a spade a spade is honesty.

Devin
11-11-2006, 12:49 PM
Maturity is in the eye of the beholder.
Anyone can review the sum of responses and determine who is behaving in an immature fashion.
Calling a spade a spade is honesty.

ok....if thats your opinion

simplyG
11-11-2006, 01:02 PM
As for the women boycotting blackmen:
Many sistas have been doing that anyway. Many brothas were marginalized because they were boring or nerdy; they weren't exciting and thugish and "fine" and paid. The irony is that once those things grew old with those sistas they began to look at the brothas they passed over years ago because they now represent stability and benefits.
It's not nearly the issue people make it out to be. It just seems that society particularly sistas still cannot get over a brotha who's with, let's say, a blonde.

Devin
11-11-2006, 01:10 PM
As for the women boycotting blackmen:
Many sistas have been doing that anyway. Many brothas were marginalized because they were boring or nerdy; they weren't exciting and thugish and "fine" and paid. The irony is that once those things grew old with those sistas they began to look at the brothas they passed over years ago because they now represent stability and benefits.
It's not nearly the issue people make it out to be. It just seems that society particularly sistas still cannot get over a brotha who's with, let's say, a blonde.

you know....there is such thing as a black women who's blonde;)

simplyG
11-11-2006, 01:15 PM
They are very few natural blonde sistas. Blonde comes from
A) Clairol
B) Blonde horse tail
C) Real blonde who cut her own hair to sell it to sistas with esteem issues
D) Dow Chemical
E) Proctor and Gamble
F) Clorox
G) Yellow kool-aid (prison favorite)
and so on.
It just another irony: looking like the enemy who you swear is taking your men.

Devin
11-11-2006, 01:17 PM
They are very few natural blonde sistas. Blonde comes from
A) Clairol
B) Blonde horse tail
C) Real blonde who cut her own hair to sell it to sistas with esteem issues
D) Dow Chemical
E) Proctor and Gamble
F) Clorox
G) Yellow kool-aid (prison favorite)
and so on.
It just another irony: looking like the enemy who you swear is taking your men.

heres what my pastor said about this issue

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjTSyztlV3w&mode=related&search=

simplyG
11-11-2006, 03:15 PM
First of all: the entertainment value is legendary.
Second of all: the grains of truth are there in his beach of tirades.

Devin
11-11-2006, 03:24 PM
First of all: the entertainment value is legendary.
Second of all: the grains of truth are there in his beach of tirades.

well thank you...his ministry has truly blessed me:D

simplyG
11-11-2006, 06:15 PM
Man, I wonder how he feels about MAKE-UP!

Tarii_2sweet
11-11-2006, 11:26 PM
black people :rolleyes:

simplyG
11-11-2006, 11:37 PM
pink people :o
red people :mad:
blue people :rolleyes:
cool people :cool:
shocked people :eek:
TIGER WOODS PEOPLE :D

Tarii_2sweet
11-12-2006, 12:00 AM
Im sorry but this is sad, black woman boycotting black men black men downing black women? sad..:( when are we going to wake up

Devin
11-12-2006, 06:22 PM
Im sorry but this is sad, black woman boycotting black men black men downing black women? sad..:( when are we going to wake up

yeah...i agree...the site is just retarded.....but on one hand i can see why black women are lashing out on brothas...look at the rappers.....but its still no excuse for this foolishness....besides...black women are signing up for this degrading in these music videos and media...

simplyG
11-12-2006, 10:42 PM
I just left the Boycott Black men website.
I bought a tee-shirt. It's gorgeous!

W. Snipes

Devin
11-12-2006, 11:38 PM
I bought a tee-shirt. It's gorgeous!

W. Snipes

boy you are definitely on your way to getting the "random poser of the year" award :rolleyes:

simplyG
11-13-2006, 10:36 PM
But for nine dollars, join other sistas who hate/boycott black men.
Can't even afford a perspective. Sad.