PDA

View Full Version : azriELicia moving to PHILLY ?????

Azriel
10-25-2006, 10:33 PM
What up...on my cd 25 With Life (www.freewebs.com/azrielicia) I make the announcement that both Elicia and myself have been accepted to Westminster Theological Seminary in Philadelphia, PA. (M.Div and M.A.R. programs).

With that comes the ultimate committment...moving to Philly! Great another emcee moves to Philly...who cares...right??

naw..it ain't that..in fact..music has no factor. Since my wife and I are called to plant City Covenant in KC, we're praying on going up there for two educations: 1- Theological and 2- Practical.

There is a church in Philly that is living the vision that both Elicia and I have...and the pastors are BANANAS with Doctrine, Evangelism, Love and Lifestyle!

So, with that, I ask you, my HCR fam..to PLEASE lift us up in prayer for these specific items:

1. Sell our house in KC
2. Health Insurance
3. Financial Support (family, friends and albums: www.freewebs.com/azrielicia)
4. Job and Housing in Philly
5. Humility/Broken Hearts, seeking after God's will and navigation
6. Our Community in KC (our inner circle of Biblical Family and Friends)
7. Our Family, before, during and after the transistion

Fam, thanks for your prayers and support...if you live in Philly/NJ/DE/MD/NY...post up..and let's begin to build!

Love ya'll!

Azriel

Psalmist
10-25-2006, 10:47 PM
you better stop frontin and when you get to phila. give a brother a call (now it'll be local)...what is your experience like so I can look out for you here.

Azriel
10-25-2006, 10:51 PM
what up famo..haha..yea..it'll be local..what do you mean..my experience famo?

love ya!

Az

Psalmist
10-25-2006, 10:58 PM
what up famo..haha..yea..it'll be local..what do you mean..my experience famo?

love ya!

Az
in the job market...so I know what to look for!

CHRISTion
10-25-2006, 11:01 PM
I'm prayin with you family, and also know I'm coppin a cd-U know I support cha...:cool:

eve
10-25-2006, 11:02 PM
it is great to see all that coming through for you guys! i remember me and several sisters were there when your wife shared this vision after the epiphany block party ended ... and it's wonderful to see God's faithfulness.

westminster ... you guys are sooo blessed. i would love to go there. i'm praying for you. God bless your transition.

G&P

LifeInReturn
10-26-2006, 12:07 AM
You got it :)

Azriel
10-26-2006, 12:35 AM
thank you all so much..thanks for real..

Eve..I remember that sis..that was raw to see all ya'll sisters over there building!

Vic...its like I tell my Rooka..she's one down chick...like the food in the pinta!

montenell
10-26-2006, 01:52 AM
its a done deal

Redeemed
10-26-2006, 08:22 AM
What up...on my cd 25 With Life (www.freewebs.com/azrielicia) I make the announcement that both Elicia and myself have been accepted to Westminster Theological Seminary in Philadelphia, PA. (M.Div and M.A.R. programs).

With that comes the ultimate committment...moving to Philly! Great another emcee moves to Philly...who cares...right??

naw..it ain't that..in fact..music has no factor. Since my wife and I are called to plant City Covenant in KC, we're praying on going up there for two educations: 1- Theological and 2- Practical.

There is a church in Philly that is living the vision that both Elicia and I have...and the pastors are BANANAS with Doctrine, Evangelism, Love and Lifestyle!

So, with that, I ask you, my HCR fam..to PLEASE lift us up in prayer for these specific items:

1. Sell our house in KC
2. Health Insurance

Fam, thanks for your prayers and support...if you live in Philly/NJ/DE/MD/NY...post up..and let's begin to build!

Love ya'll!

Azriel

I'm praying for you brother. I realize this move is going to be extremely difficult on an emotion level (moving away from folks you're discipling, leaving behind the loose ends of rumors & confusion, taking a modern day Abraham like step). Aww but that being said our Heavenly Father is gracious and faithful to meet you & E and every point of need.

No doubt Providence is moving you two to the Illa-delph to hold up the arms of some saints & evangelize some sinners that really need you (as the means or instruments of grace).

Continue to be faithful.

Your fam in Charm City (Baltimore)

Redeemed

C.A.J.E ILLS
10-26-2006, 08:35 AM
That's tight yo, Yall comin to the 215..You in Christ yo, so all that you listed is already done..:D

ctide
10-26-2006, 08:58 AM
...*phone dialing*....

"hello"
"hey missy"
"yeah"
"can we move to philly?"

witness
10-26-2006, 09:03 AM
word. holla at me az!

savedbygracealone
10-26-2006, 09:25 AM
yay! :) elicia is such a cutie!!! :D tell her it was great to meet her in philly!!! :D

Azriel
11-01-2006, 11:14 PM
YO!!!

Thanks for all the love and support fam!!

yea, we're going thru some dope time in prayer...anticipating for God to naivate our relocation!

PHILLY....get up wit mE!!

jnorman888
11-02-2006, 12:14 AM

1. Sell our house in KC
2. Health Insurance

Love ya'll!

Azriel

Congrats,

I'm happy for both you and your wife and I hope it will be a blessing for both of you.

There should be alot of grant money for Reformed African Americans. I know that was the case three 3 years ago for alot of Reformed schools.

But who knows........be blessed.

Elekt
11-02-2006, 01:47 AM
Congrats,

I'm happy for both you and your wife and I hope it will be a blessing for both of you.

There should be alot of grant money for Reformed African Americans. I know that was the case three 3 years ago for alot of Reformed schools.

But who knows........be blessed.

their not African-American, but still could be some money for reformed minorities.

Azriel
11-02-2006, 09:19 AM
lol. Yeah, we're actually hispanic...and thanks for the adivce from both of ya'll about looking into schloarships dealing with ethinicity!

mad love to ya'll both!

lisajames96
11-02-2006, 09:32 AM
...*phone dialing*....

"hello"
"hey missy"
"yeah"
"can we move to philly?"

lol...i know right...I think James is catching those feelings too.(thanks alot rswift!):D

But God Bless yall Azriel. I pray you both follow His ordered steps in humility, and with patience. Praying for your finances also.

nubia7
11-02-2006, 10:42 AM
it is great to see all that coming through for you guys! i remember me and several sisters were there when your wife shared this vision after the epiphany block party ended ... and it's wonderful to see God's faithfulness.

westminster ... you guys are sooo blessed. i would love to go there. i'm praying for you. God bless your transition.

G&P
Hey brotha,

i was one of those sisters and i was blessed by your wife's heart for the Lord's Will and discipleship. i'm praying God will give y'all wisdom during this transition. Congratulations on y'all acceptance to Westminister and i also pray he will provide all that y'all need financially, emotionally, and spiritually.

In Christ,

nubia7

RJ of MMM
11-02-2006, 10:47 AM
Az;
Many blessings on the move bro and I shall be keeping ya in prayer.

Ironic how when this bro leaves Philly (cause he tired of da place) that others wanna move there, I guess I was the issue :eek:

Single Eye
11-02-2006, 11:41 AM
God Bless! & Congratulations!!!!!! (tc and i are jealous....repenting now!):p

zacchaeus
11-02-2006, 04:27 PM
to see and hear how God has moved in your family's life is so amazing man. it's inspiring. i know i haven't it you up in a minute, but it truly is an honor to have someone as yourself as brethren. i pray your move is successful and stressless. and like someone else said, God is already moving you and yours in that direction and will open the doors you desire because you're in His Will and after His heart. it's already done duke. grace and peace

Azriel
11-02-2006, 11:45 PM
to see and hear how God has moved in your family's life is so amazing man. it's inspiring. i know i haven't it you up in a minute, but it truly is an honor to have someone as yourself as brethren. i pray your move is successful and stressless. and like someone else said, God is already moving you and yours in that direction and will open the doors you desire because you're in His Will and after His heart. it's already done duke. grace and peace

Fam...long time no see!

Your words are geniune and humble me!

I love you bro!

Azriel
11-03-2006, 09:16 AM
Hey brotha,

i was one of those sisters and i was blessed by your wife's heart for the Lord's Will and discipleship. i'm praying God will give y'all wisdom during this transition. Congratulations on y'all acceptance to Westminister and i also pray he will provide all that y'all need financially, emotionally, and spiritually.

In Christ,

nubia7

Yo, thanks for the encouragement sis...Elicia was likewise VERY much encouraged by all the sisterly love from Christ-Centered sisters that were present at the block party that day!!!! WE just don't have that in KC....

Thanks again sis!

Az

Lady Car
11-03-2006, 10:58 AM
overshadow you my brotha and your family with His awesome presence and grant to you a continued spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of Him who calls you...as you walk worthy unto Him, being fruitful in every good work, increasing in the knowledge of God and growing in His amazing grace for your lives!

May the transition be smooth and safe to Philly...as you follow the voice, will and plan of the Lord in advancing His Kingdom, bringing glory and honor to His name ALONE!

Thank you for being such a blessing to the Body....We love and appreciate YOU!

To the praise of His glorious grace,
Your sis,
Carlita
"Lady Car"

Poetikmind
11-03-2006, 12:13 PM
Yo Az Praise God! He is so faithful and is doing great things! I'm sure CAJE and I will see u again when yall come tho Philly! May God continue to bless u and your family. Yall will be in my prayers! Peace!:)

StreetSermonz
11-03-2006, 12:18 PM
Praise God Az! Hopefully one of these days when I'm down in Philly we can get up and chill. :) I'll keep you in my prayers.

Azriel
11-03-2006, 08:10 PM
Fam,

ya'll never cease to amaze me! I love ya'll so much..and can't wait to meet ya'll...if not on this side of eternity...then the next!!

Ya'll are geniune! Please stay that way...I love ya'll!

Otis....PLEASE get at me when you come to Philly fam..we're LLLLLLOOOOONNNNGGGG over due for a cup of coffee and a cypa/scratch session!!

I love you man!

Az

Elekt
11-03-2006, 08:26 PM
yep, ya boi is gonna drop outta college and hop in the trunk.

Azriel
11-03-2006, 08:27 PM
yep, ya boi is gonna drop outta college and hop in the trunk.

we've got room...and Philadelphia Bible University is up there too....any undergrads wanna roll wit us??:D

edDIE
11-03-2006, 10:11 PM
Az, when are ya'll planning on bouncing?

Azriel
11-04-2006, 09:37 AM
Az, when are ya'll planning on bouncing?

What up famo..well..the Summer Greek/Hebrew courses start in Early Aug...so probably sometime in July...

I'm planning a "farewell show'....which I'll be asking a surprise guest to come thru KC to break bread with us from the stage.....no hints yet...once its booked..then I'll get the word out...I'd like to do 2 shows, one in KS and one in MO....

but yo...we need to get up a lot before we break fam...hit me up sometime!

Love ya!

Az

PS: if you read this before Sunday...I'm preaching at the Downtown Marriot tomorrow..come thru if you can...9am!