PDA

View Full Version : Lost... Woaw Nelly!!!!

illuminaticx
10-25-2006, 10:13 PM
Yes sir. Another classic episode. There is just too much to digest in one hour... Anyone want to go first? :D

J =]

CHRISTion
10-26-2006, 03:18 AM
Last night's Lost was one of the best episodes I've seen...I think ANY episode that focuses on Sawyer is a good one...dude is my favorite character by far...I didn't really like last weeks, but this week reminded me why LOST is one of the top 3 programs on tv (the other 2 are Grey's Anatomy aaaaand...hmmm...I'll get back to you on the other)

Jeffr0cks
10-26-2006, 03:56 AM
2 islands huh? interesting... is that why they have a sub?

And I wonder who has a tumor?

Next week is Eko-centric... woo hoo!

J Hoyt
10-26-2006, 07:54 AM

Woo hoo, indeed. I love that guy. I want a scripture stick too.

lisajames96
10-26-2006, 08:35 AM

Isn't the one with the tumor the "others" leader? Ben(name?)

ANyhoo, this was a good show. I will have to watch it again cause I missed some parts with the kids playing loudly.

James asked me this question, he said does desmond have psychic abilities? He said he showed it this week and last week. How did he show it last week?

Mr Ecko is back next week. Yay! http://smilieshq.com/smilies/party0011.gif

illuminaticx
10-26-2006, 08:47 AM
Last night's Lost was one of the best episodes I've seen...I think ANY episode that focuses on Sawyer is a good one...dude is my favorite character by far...I didn't really like last weeks, but this week reminded me why LOST is one of the top 3 programs on tv (the other 2 are Grey's Anatomy aaaaand...hmmm...I'll get back to you on the other)

Sawyer is street!!! lol... He's one of my favorite characters too. The way the Others tricked him was crazy. They used his own ability against him. That was dope. lol...

J =]

illuminaticx
10-26-2006, 08:51 AM

Yea, that was interesting. I couldn't tell what part of the island he was looking at. Was it the side where the survivors are? What sub?

I think Ben (who claimed to be henry) has the tumor.

Eko is another one of my Favorite... There's too many good characters to pick just one....lol.

J =]

illuminaticx
10-26-2006, 08:52 AM
Woo hoo, indeed. I love that guy. I want a scripture stick too.

lol... Me too :D

J =]

illuminaticx
10-26-2006, 08:55 AM
Isn't the one with the tumor the "others" leader? Ben(name?)

ANyhoo, this was a good show. I will have to watch it again cause I missed some parts with the kids playing loudly.

James asked me this question, he said does desmond have psychic abilities? He said he showed it this week and last week. How did he show it last week?

Mr Ecko is back next week. Yay! http://smilieshq.com/smilies/party0011.gif

Yea, I think it's Ben.

I think Desmond can see into the future. Either he's having visions or the island did something to him when he blew up the hatch.

J =]

J Hoyt
10-26-2006, 09:05 AM
James asked me this question, he said does desmond have psychic abilities? He said he showed it this week and last week. How did he show it last week?http://smilieshq.com/smilies/party0011.gif
He was talking to Hurley and said something like:
"Locke said that in his speech"
"What speech?"
"Oh.....nothin'."

Later on in the episode, Locke gave the speech that Desmond was referring to.

lisajames96
10-26-2006, 09:25 AM
He was talking to Hurley and said something like:
"Locke said that in his speech"
"What speech?"
"Oh.....nothin'."

Later on in the episode, Locke gave the speech that Desmond was referring to.

oh cool, How did I miss that..I will have to look at that again.

illuminaticx
10-26-2006, 12:20 PM
Did anyone see the previews for next weeks episode? Anyone catch that pirate looking kat who appeared in the camera? It looked like he was in another hatch... Dude looked creepy.

J =]

lisajames96
10-26-2006, 12:23 PM
Did anyone see the previews for next weeks episode? Anyone catch that pirate looking kat who appeared in the camera? It looked like he was in another hatch... Dude looked creepy.

J =]

no, didnt catch that...but new characters will keep the show interesting..like the golf player last show...he seemed to have a chip against desmond...or was it just me thinking that...

illuminaticx
10-26-2006, 12:44 PM
no, didnt catch that...but new characters will keep the show interesting..like the golf player last show...he seemed to have a chip against desmond...or was it just me thinking that...

I think your on to something. ;)

J =]

Jeffr0cks
10-26-2006, 02:19 PM
I don't its Ben who has the tumor. Although they made it seem that way in the preview.. Lost always does that, especially last week. When you thought Ben was beating up sawyer and asking Kate if she loves him. When in reality it was Pickett who was beating up sawyer and asking Kate. I think the tumor belongs to someone else. Its either Danny Pickett or Tom.. my guess Pickett only because his daughter just died

As for the sub, near the beginning, when Ben interrupts Jack and Juliette, Ben says "the sub is back and we have a situation." I'm pretty sure he meant submarine. Maybe that's how they got on the boat without Jin and Sayid knowing.

lisajames96
10-26-2006, 02:26 PM
I don't its Ben who has the tumor. Although they made it seem that way in the preview.. Lost always does that, especially last week. When you thought Ben was beating up sawyer and asking Kate if she loves him. When in reality it was Pickett who was beating up sawyer and asking Kate. I think the tumor belongs to someone else. Its either Danny Pickett or Tom.. my guess Pickett only because his daughter just died

As for the sub, near the beginning, when Ben interrupts Jack and Juliette, Ben says "the sub is back and we have a situation." I'm pretty sure he meant submarine. Maybe that's how they got on the boat without Jin and Sayid knowing.

interesting...yeah they do try to through you off with the previews...

oh and it was Pickett wife that was shot right?

illuminaticx
10-26-2006, 02:28 PM

Dang. I knew I missed something. I didn't hear sub. This is why I turn up the T.V. full blast when watching LOST because I don't want to miss anything. :( ... That's a good point. The previews always make us assume things that always end up being different. Surprises. I love it. I'm still wondering who that person with the patch on his eye is...

J =]

illuminaticx
10-26-2006, 02:35 PM
interesting...yeah they do try to through you off with the previews...

oh and it was Pickett wife that was shot right?

Yea... Now that she's dead... Will the Others get payback? Remember, she told Sun that they were not enemies but if she shot her they would become enemies.

J =]

illuminaticx
10-26-2006, 02:48 PM
http://www.blackrock.nl/images/stories/moremaps/blastdoor_brains.jpg

Looks like there might be a Sub...

J =]

lisajames96
10-26-2006, 02:55 PM
Yea... Now that she's dead... Will the Others get payback? Remember, she told Sun that they were not enemies but if she shot her they would become enemies.

J =]

Oh and another thing Ben said he was born/grew up on the island...does that mean all of them? Does that mean that their parents were living there first or were they clones or test tube babies or something...just something to ponder until we get an answer

joseph29
10-26-2006, 05:17 PM
yeah lost looks like its back to its old ways. I think last year they spent too much time with the hatch, and not enough on the characters that they already had. But last night episode answered a lot of questions. Remember in the 1st season when that 'other' dude was coming out the ocean and killing cats; now it makes more sense how dude could just come on the beach no problems. I used to think the others had special powers, but in reality they're just mad smart and know some ill mind tricks

b gain
10-26-2006, 10:11 PM
dude,
I wanna see more hurley! I love that dude!

J Hoyt
10-27-2006, 07:58 AM
dude,
I wanna see more hurley! I love that dude!
Yeah, he's very cool. Him and Eko are the most interesting to me. There's a strange team.

I'm not real big on Jack, Kate, and Sawyer though.