PDA

View Full Version : Prayer for the future...

Jito el Cubano
10-25-2006, 09:07 PM
I talked with Christion about this about a week ago, and I feel the urge to express it here.

I've been an MC for eight years, and a beatmaker for two, and I feel music, and the business of it, is my calling. I'm going to fully pursue it after I graduate college. No matter what I've done, I always seem to return back to it, whether it be through different jobs I've had, even up to dreams and visions others have had about me. I just need specific prayer for these things

1) Discipline in studying and applying God's word
2) To meet a manager with not only strong music business attributes, but even stronger Godly attributes
3) For me to gain a better understanding of the music business for myself

Thanks for those who have been here for me on and off this site, and I will stand in prayer for all in here who need it. One

montenell
10-26-2006, 03:24 PM
praying for you

albraggs
10-26-2006, 04:59 PM
I talked with Christion about this about a week ago, and I feel the urge to express it here.

I've been an MC for eight years, and a beatmaker for two, and I feel music, and the business of it, is my calling. I'm going to fully pursue it after I graduate college. No matter what I've done, I always seem to return back to it, whether it be through different jobs I've had, even up to dreams and visions others have had about me. I just need specific prayer for these things

1) Discipline in studying and applying God's word
2) To meet a manager with not only strong music business attributes, but even stronger Godly attributes
3) For me to gain a better understanding of the music business for myself

Thanks for those who have been here for me on and off this site, and I will stand in prayer for all in here who need it. One

got u too fam

Jito el Cubano
11-12-2006, 11:26 AM
I want to thank those who prayed for me, here's an update...

My group Black Rose got its first show on Dec. 2nd in Decatur, GA opening up for a hip hop dance group called Collizion. We're also going to a couple of open mics soon as well. In addition, we've also been asked to do a gospel song on a secular producer's website. God is opening doors for us, and I'm grateful. Thanks again for your prayers. Peace,

Jito el Cubano