PDA

View Full Version : Show some love for Big City

str8wisdom
10-25-2006, 10:24 AM
I was checking his myspace page out and was listening to his music the other day. He has nice words, nice beats but not a great flow. I talked to him on the phone a couple of days later and when he asked how I liked his music I let him know it was nice. And for those wondering, I didn't tell him I didn't like his flow. He is a coach of a high school football team and the kids on his team love his music and that is a great way for him to talk to them about Christ. If I don't like the music, that doesn't mean that someone else can't like it or that the music isn't reaching people for Gods Glory.

I guess the reason I am writing this is just to encourage people to uplift people doing big or small things for Christ. We might not think they are the best or even tight but that doens't mean they aren't building the kingdom. So if you hear someone representing Christ all out, wheather you like them or not, just encourage them. Now I am not saying encourage everyone that says they are doing Gods work because some people who say they are representing Christ but in reality they are only representing themselves.

Let build the body up when and where ever we can.
Check out Big City at myspace.com/grandeproductions

As K-Drama says, "Less tearing down, more building up. Lets Love."