PDA

View Full Version : :: Please Peep ::

LifeInReturn
10-24-2006, 10:55 PM
Hey you guys, life is very valuable.

Friday night, we all fellowshipped and had fun and my boy J actually rode his bike to the event. I enjoyed being w/them so much, man.

The next day, who knew that he would lose his best friend...

Saturday, 3pm, I was riding down Hwy 380 in McKinney, TX with Daniel and Carlyle. As we approached down the hill a car came from the far-side of the road. The car was indecisive of which lane she wanted to get into. I switched lanes into the second lane (there were only 2 lanes) and flew past the car & Carlyle (who was in-front of me with Daniel behind us). Daniel slowed down to give Carlyle the lane, but that never happened. Carlyle, hit the back of the car on the right-side, jack knifed into the air, the bike flew across the freeway, Daniel swerved to miss Carlyle & hit the bike (some eye witnesses say he ran over Carlyle) and landed in the grass, and I witness this whole scene and turned around to aide my best-friend in life. he died around 630pm at Parkland hospital.due to his internal bleeding & all of his organs being crushed.

Please please PLEASE keep Jermaine, Daniel, and Carlyle's family in your prayers. J is really hurting right now. This is a dude he saw everyday and spoke with everyday. His best friend.

It really makes me think, y'all.

You all that have bikes, PLEASE be super careful. :(

Peace, y'all.

naijagirl
10-24-2006, 11:01 PM
*praying* Wow....:(.

NinaNeen
10-24-2006, 11:01 PM

Friday night, we all fellowshipped and had fun and my boy J actually rode his bike to the event. I enjoyed being w/them so much, man.

Saturday, 3pm, I was riding down Hwy 380 in McKinney, TX with Daniel and Carlyle. As we approached down the hill a car came from the far-side of the road. The car was indecisive of which lane she wanted to get into. I switched lanes into the second lane (there were only 2 lanes) and flew past the car & Carlyle (who was in-front of me with Daniel behind us). Daniel slowed down to give Carlyle the lane, but that never happened. Carlyle, hit the back of the car on the right-side, jack knifed into the air, the bike flew across the freeway, Daniel swerved to miss Carlyle & hit the bike (some eye witnesses say he ran over Carlyle) and landed in the grass, and I witness this whole scene and turned around to aide my best-friend in life. he died around 630pm at Parkland hospital.due to his internal bleeding & all of his organs being crushed.

Please please PLEASE keep Jermaine, Daniel, and Carlyle's family in your prayers. J is really hurting right now. This is a dude he saw everyday and spoke with everyday. His best friend.

Peace, y'all.

i'll definitely keep the family in prayer...this is very sad

albraggs
10-24-2006, 11:02 PM
wow that's so sad. I will pray:(

Rina_cz
10-24-2006, 11:03 PM
Wow Jenn, I will be praying as well.

shekinahsmoke
10-24-2006, 11:10 PM
def got him in prayer.. son thats crazy :(

Ladyinlove
10-25-2006, 12:22 AM
:( man so sorry to hear that, indeed will be praying

Shock~Therapy
10-25-2006, 12:26 AM
I will be praying for them.

LifeInReturn
10-25-2006, 01:39 PM
Thank you for your prayers, guys. My boy is hurting, and I know Carlyle's family is as well.

PLEASE keep them lifted whenever you think of it. :(

Single Eye
10-25-2006, 04:23 PM
Thank you for your prayers, guys. My boy is hurting, and I know Carlyle's family is as well.

PLEASE keep them lifted whenever you think of it. :(

no doubt, was he saved? i pray the Lord would use this for His own glory. touching story lifey. i can't help but think of God's providence and where the word says that it is appointed unto every man once to die and after that, the judgement... surely God knows the time appointed for each one of us. crucial....we don't. let's strive to not waste a beat.

LifeInReturn
10-25-2006, 04:28 PM
no doubt, was he saved? i pray the Lord would use this for His own glory. touching story lifey. i can't help but think of God's providence and where the word says that it is appointed unto every man once to die and after that, the judgement... surely God knows the time appointed for each one of us. crucial....we don't. let's strive to not waste a beat.

Yes, he was saved, praise God :)

Psalmist
10-25-2006, 04:28 PM

Peace, y'all.
consider the family lifted!

Single Eye
10-25-2006, 04:30 PM
Yes, he was saved, praise God :)

Praise Him indeed!!