PDA

View Full Version : Help Asap!!!!!!!!!!!

Da'Warrior
10-24-2006, 10:04 PM
I Asked This Girl To Go To Homecomming Wit Me And She Said Yes But Two Days Later She Told Me That She Has A Boyfriend But We Can Still Go As Friends......i Like Her But She Has A Boyfriend And Everyone Is Like I Shouldnt Go Wit Her......i Like This Other Girl And She Dont Have A Date And We Are Best Friends.....

Which One Should I Chose....and If I Do Buy One A Rose Who Should It Be

homecomming Is Saturday

TrueConvert
10-24-2006, 10:12 PM
Is either one of them saved?.....................
One has a boyfriend........hmmmmmmmmmm. wisdom says she's out. Come on cat-daddy, this one's a cinch. Do what you know to be right. You really only got one to choose from since one's spoken for. Are you serious lil' daddy?

BigJust
10-24-2006, 10:13 PM
who does girl 1 equal? i would assume the second one, because once the vapour of the lens is smeared by the elbows of your heart, you will find that outline. seek the inner you.

aight for real, your best friend.
close thread. :p

Da'Warrior
10-24-2006, 10:20 PM
Girl 2

but i tried last year to get wit her and it didnt work and this year i caused her/bf to break up once but the second time he cheated and i told her and she saw so they broke up.......and now we hang out like crazy

Enlighten
10-24-2006, 10:23 PM
I was going to say go with neither and be content being single but to be more lenient I'll say Go with that doesnt have a bf. But consider this is really that critical man?

Da'Warrior
10-24-2006, 10:24 PM
I was going to say go with neither and be content being single but to be more lenient I'll say Go with that doesnt have a bf. But consider this is really that critical man?
uh idk i was just askin for help

Shock~Therapy
10-24-2006, 10:26 PM
ummm... Not trying to criticize or put you down, but should you really even be asking this particular type of question on this board?

Should you really even be that concerned over this? Not trying to sound super-spiritual or anything like that, but your mind should be elsewhere. Besides from the way you are describing the scenarios with both girls, it seems very drama filled. Pray and seek wisdom. Will God be glorified in either case is the question.

Enlighten
10-24-2006, 10:27 PM
I think you should reconsider dating man, on the real.

outrage
10-25-2006, 05:47 AM
from all the posts, i thought this cat was gettin married or something....what's homecoming btw? what agegroup is it?

we've got year 10 and 12 formals....and you dont have to date your dates, if you know wat i mean...

Psalmist
10-25-2006, 07:44 AM
girl 2....girl 1 can cause way tooooo much drama!

Da'Warrior
10-25-2006, 01:58 PM
girl 2 has a date now but he might not go so ill just go wit girl 1

homecomming is a big dance

its for 9th/10th graders and both girls r in 10th

StreetSermonz
10-25-2006, 02:07 PM
didn't we tell you to leave them girls alone!!!! :rolleyes:

"Girls in the world ain't nothing but trouble" - Fresh Prince

Shirverlion
10-25-2006, 03:07 PM
I Asked This Girl To Go To Homecomming Wit Me And She Said Yes But Two Days Later She Told Me That She Has A Boyfriend But We Can Still Go As Friends......i Like Her But She Has A Boyfriend And Everyone Is Like I Shouldnt Go Wit Her......i Like This Other Girl And She Dont Have A Date And We Are Best Friends.....

Which One Should I Chose....and If I Do Buy One A Rose Who Should It Be

homecomming Is Saturday

Don't date your best friends homie. It will never be the same... trust me! If you started liking this girl and fell into the "friend zone" you're trapped now... there's no coming back from that. At this point it wouldn't matter who you took because I doubt you'd have a good time with either since you used to feel 'em both. I would just and try to find a new date from now till the dance.

Quiet storm
10-25-2006, 04:18 PM
Go by yourself dealing with high school girls is like a walking time bomb.

Psalmist
10-25-2006, 04:32 PM
Go by yourself dealing with high school girls is like a walking time bomb.
you should know

Jito el Cubano
10-25-2006, 05:03 PM
Go solo and have fun dude, it's not that serious...

Single Eye
10-25-2006, 05:11 PM
i heard a preacher once say that dating was like practicing divorce...it rings true..you are learning to "hang in there" until.....you want something/someone else???? i can't speak from experience cuz i wasn't saved when i was in highschool, and i dated a lot, but in hindsight i did develop a mindset towards staying and leaving when it was convenient for me...i know you didn't ask anyone's opinion on this, but it really is crucial for you to consider these things!

shekinahsmoke
10-25-2006, 05:20 PM
this is homecoming right? I dont think this is typified an actual "date". :eek: :eek: (ducks stones) naw seriously, I would define this as a PUBLIC SOCIAL GATHERING. however, u said u LIKE HER. I would tell u to do this: before u take her out, communicate that u like her but you're a Christian and therefore u would hope the relationship would go beyond homecoming. BUILD A RELATIONSHIP WITH HER. your purpose should be marriage. ----- Otherwise, leave them BOTH alone and go by yourself. :)