PDA

View Full Version : Bonding Time

NinaNeen
10-24-2006, 09:55 PM
Who, on this board...do you think you'd bond with the best off the internet...since many of us consider some friends...

I think Jen, J*Pierre, Mad Loot, Neeciu and Quiet Storm would be a blessing to me :D :D :D

Jen = to me she's a powerful woman of God with tons of wisdom...I love being around the wise, she's also very down-to-earth and not that holier then thou type of person

Joshua = we've spoken on the phone and he's just a cool brother, besides, I want him to show me some houses in Texas ;-)

Loot = he just amuses me and makes me laugh

QS = he's like a big bro, he was also the first to reach out to me on this board and make himself friendly...he's also a wise guy because he's REALLY an OLD HEAD lollll

Quiet storm
10-24-2006, 10:11 PM
Well I would say Chris but we have already "bonded" (no brokeback) cause he stayed with me a week and we really clicked well. I pretty much bond well with everybody I chill with it is only online that I tend to clash with certain people lol. Chris and I use to constantly argue prior to us meeting in person. He use to annoy me lol.

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h211/ministerqs/evescrib.jpg

TrueConvert
10-24-2006, 10:16 PM
I'm sure I could kick it with anybody on here, since we're all brothers and sisters in the Lord (if it be that we are saved); I'd have to say especially QS, Chris, and ESV though.......mainly based on senses of humor. But seriously, I could kick it wit all ya'll...........

Shock~Therapy
10-24-2006, 10:17 PM
Who, on this board...do you think you'd bond with the best off the internet...since many of us consider some friends...

I think Jen, J*Pierre, Mad Loot, Neeciu and Quiet Storm would be a blessing to me :D :D :D
Really don't know. I honestly don't meet people off the internet in real life. Well... there was this one scenario with someone that I met off Black Planet and... let's just say I don't want to go through that experience again (But ofcourse that was a secular site and I was still a babe in Christ, so I won't really hold onto that memory).

I do know sightgiver and eve in real life. But since I'm relatively new to this board, I don't know any particular person that I'd be able to bond with in real life.

Quiet storm
10-24-2006, 10:20 PM
there was this one scenario with someone that I met off Black Planet and... let's just say I don't want to go through that experience again .

lol hit me on pm and share I also have some blackplanet expereinces.

Conviction Music
10-24-2006, 10:20 PM
Really don't know. I honestly don't meet people off the internet in real life. Well... there was this one scenario with someone that I met off Black Planet and... let's just say I don't want to go through that experience again (But ofcourse that was a secular site and I was still a babe in Christ, so I won't really hold onto that memory).

I do know sightgiver and eve in real life. But since I'm relatively new to this board, I don't know any particular person that I'd be able to bond with in real life.

I met my wife on Blackplanet, when i was in Highschool. I also met some chicks on BP i didnt marry either, i repented tho. ;)

Quiet storm
10-24-2006, 10:27 PM
What is funny is that I am really a quiet laid back shy kind of person but for some reason people expect me to be loud and charasmatic. I dont understand why. :)

naijagirl
10-24-2006, 10:27 PM
Awww, CP, it would be cool to meet you in person, too. I was this close to meeting Rina (czarina) this summer, but I had no car. :( I have bumped into Jenn (LifeinReturn) and Im_saved. And youngapostle a few weeks ago.

I really don't know who I will really bond with, because I'm really shy. Ask youngapostle, how many times did I talk to him? One to none...I'm not just that outgoing in person.

NinaNeen
10-24-2006, 10:30 PM
Awww, CP, it would be cool to meet you in person, too. I was this close to meeting Rina (czarina) this summer, but I had no car. :( I have bumped into Jenn (LifeinReturn) and Im_saved. And youngapostle a few weeks ago.

I really don't know who I will really bond with, because I'm really shy. Ask youngapostle, how many times did I talk to him? One to none...I'm not just that outgoing in person.

so online, you let your true colors show huh? LOL...:eek: :D

Enlighten
10-24-2006, 10:31 PM
Truth be told I dont like None of Y'all

J/k I'd say Chris and Emerson I could get along with maybe Smoke if I knew him better, but defintely Lenz since I've been in touch with him weekly.

Devin
10-25-2006, 12:56 AM

Jen = to me she's a powerful woman of God with tons of wisdom...I love being around the wise, she's also very down-to-earth and not that holier then thou type of person

Joshua = we've spoken on the phone and he's just a cool brother, besides, I want him to show me some houses in Texas ;-)

QS = he's like a big bro, he was also the first to reach out to me on this board and make himself friendly...he's also a wise guy because he's REALLY an OLD HEAD lollll

when will u be in houston again?

Quiet storm
10-25-2006, 01:05 AM
when will u be in houston again?

stop trying to holla fall back :rolleyes:

Devin
10-25-2006, 01:07 AM
stop trying to holla fall back :rolleyes:

:rolleyes:

Enlighten
10-25-2006, 01:25 AM
I'll add Mad Loot lil dude is real with his

Devin
10-25-2006, 01:30 AM
I'll add Mad Loot lil dude is real with his

thanks.....

i'd probably would wanna meet....hmmm...lemme think...ummmm.....

childprodigy

CHRISTion.....naw...im lying.....well....he can come and see me....but only if he bring Britt!!

QuietStorm

ummm....maybe Lifeinreturn...i dunno....im still kinda ticked off about that "Timmy Chans" comment she made......

TrueConvert
10-25-2006, 06:47 AM
What is funny is that I am really a quiet laid back shy kind of person but for some reason people expect me to be loud and charasmatic. I dont understand why. :)
That's cuz your QWERTY is loud :D

Psalmist
10-25-2006, 07:38 AM
St. Joe and Beriodx....love em brothers.

Danielle
10-25-2006, 08:49 AM

lol, I met someone in person off of black planet like my freshman year of college, he attended ASU and I was at Mo B in ATL, and he was from ATL, that was a funny experience, lol.

dremarshall
10-25-2006, 09:15 AM
Yo I'd build with (your name here).

LENZ_1
10-25-2006, 09:32 AM
Well, all my J-ville folks are cool with me. But I'd love to meet Jenn, Chris, QS, Nee', Enlighten, Authentic (only J-villian I aint met yet [that I know of]), all my folks from Fl., Sam, them Bean heads (Boston Kats) and there's probably more, I just can't think of it.

dremarshall
10-25-2006, 09:33 AM
Well, all my J-ville folks are cool with me. But I'd love to meet Jenn, Chris, QS, Nee', Enlighten, Authentic (only J-villian I aint met yet [that I know of]), all my folks from Fl., Sam, them Bean heads (Boston Kats) and there's probably more, I just can't think of it.

Yo fif you listen to that song??

LENZ_1
10-25-2006, 09:40 AM
Yeah, I met someone off of BP in my first year of college, through a friend of mine in school. We were pretty cool, and I still try o holler at her every now and then, to see how she's doing.

LENZ_1
10-25-2006, 09:41 AM
Yo fif you listen to that song??

Oh yeah, my bad, I thought I responded to you. I'm feeling it, definately, let me listen to it one more time though, right quick.

Quiet storm
10-25-2006, 09:43 AM
I think I got the most votes. ;) *pops collar*

LENZ_1
10-25-2006, 09:43 AM
I think I got the most votes. ;) *pops collar*

You're now off my list, I only deal with humble folks.

LENZ_1
10-25-2006, 09:57 AM
OH YEAH!! I forgot to add Black Calvinist

Quiet storm
10-25-2006, 10:16 AM
You're now off my list, I only deal with humble folks.

OH YEAH!! I forgot to add Black Calvinist

Contradiction? :rolleyes: lol just kidding Kerry or am I? :p

LENZ_1
10-25-2006, 10:32 AM
Oh man, I'm slackin' I need to meet Vers too.

naijagirl
10-25-2006, 10:52 AM
so online, you let your true colors show huh? LOL...:eek: :D
Well, give me a keyboard, or a pen and paper, and I'll communicate more effectively than using my voice.
It's not really about true colors, it's about form of communication.

vers
10-25-2006, 10:56 AM
Oh man, I'm slackin' I need to meet Vers too.

dido son!!!

sonshine
02-22-2009, 06:38 AM
well ive met alot of HCR folk. Lenz, brinson, king neb, street sermonz, commissary, seal etc....

i live closer to commissary so we see each other on the regular. umm i pretty much get along with anybody. id like to meet some philly fam though!!! and everyone on HCR since we all over the place! lol

BlackCalvinist
02-22-2009, 09:44 AM
Wow. You really resurrected this one. LOL

LENZ_1
02-22-2009, 09:55 AM
I know right. I was like "I need to reply to this one" just to find out that I already had... 3 years ago.

BlackCalvinist
02-22-2009, 10:01 AM
Okay, your signature is crackin' me up. Aprophevangelostle. I *MUST* use that. :biglaugh:

simply seth
02-22-2009, 10:23 AM
Nobody .. anybody that knows me knows to keep their distance, I guess the camel hair jacket and the bits of locust and honey in my beard is not socially acceptable :mask:

illuminaticx
02-22-2009, 04:44 PM

I'd like to meet ya too! Along with Tony Stone, Nar8ta and Brinson!. I met a lot of cool brothers from the board in person. I got to hang out with Un at his crib in NY! That was fun. Zee came down to Houston and we got to talk for a lil bit. Real humble dude. I thank God for these men. But yea, when you come down to TX holla at me. Nina, where do you stay? Philly?

J =]

sonshine
02-22-2009, 08:35 PM

fasho i was bored! lol i took a nap @ 5:30 yesterday afternoon and woke up @ 10:30 at night... so i was up most of the night lol i was really searchin and havent really seen this one or dont remember

NinaNeen
02-22-2009, 10:13 PM
I'd like to meet ya too! Along with Tony Stone, Nar8ta and Brinson!. I met a lot of cool brothers from the board in person. I got to hang out with Un at his crib in NY! That was fun. Zee came down to Houston and we got to talk for a lil bit. Real humble dude. I thank God for these men. But yea, when you come down to TX holla at me. Nina, where do you stay? Philly?

J =]

wowwwwww this post is old, I looked at the thread title like hey I remember making a thread like that many moons ago...:huh::cute:

J, I'll definitely let you know when I make it down to Texas...there's definitely a few folks I'd like to get up with...

since that last post the folks I've met since then have been Jenn (LIFEINRETURN) and I came super close to meeting DJ Links while I was in ATL this past week...so close, maybe next time

and I'm in Philly J...

phil
02-22-2009, 11:29 PM
i'd wanna meet dj links for sure

lenz

jason718

neecee

kingneb

maybe emerson 2... but only if there was a 3rd person for us to make fun of

sonshine
02-23-2009, 07:22 AM
i want to meet phil!!! becuase if you have seen his pictures he is the whitest guy ever. i want to meet everyone one day!!

CHEMAelMC
02-23-2009, 12:37 PM
I've only met ROB in person, he's a cool fella.. I'd tell why he came to my hometown.. but I won't...

I'd like to meet my bro David L, dude has helped me A LOT... dude, you my bro.. next time you come to Baja (I saw that thread you said you came to Tijuana), give me call, I'll PM you my number..

Mi hermano seth, tambien ha sido una bendicion!..

Miguel BrazoFuerte (Mike Armstrong)... bka The Expositor... dude is a humble bro..

Jeff and Cler.

And any other member of HCR, I get a long with any person...

montenell
02-23-2009, 03:10 PM
I've only met ROB in person, he's a cool fella.. I'd tell why he came to my hometown.. but I won't...

Lol i bet i know.

lets see i met Links, Zaccheus, Onedrop and Mizzes (sp?) last year they all some good folk

Gotta meet Streetz we talk on the reg thats a good dude there
Dre Marsh.
Rob
Nar8ta
DMW

and anyone else for realz

BlackCalvinist
02-23-2009, 03:56 PM
I met Jeff and CLER in Oct. of 07. CLER is just as silly offline as she is online. :) Jeff is the same too - a real cool dude and a GREAT photographer.

Seth snuck up on me at FFF last year without announcing himself. LOL He looks like his avatar. :biglaugh:

I still need to meet up with quite a few people off of HCR. :) I've yet to meet up with Tony Stone, although we've talked on the phone.

Emerson lives probably 5 min. from me, though we don't see each other much. Mike lives about 7 min. from me.

I'll try to make my HCR rounds before July. :) I doubt it, but I'll try.

eternal
02-23-2009, 04:50 PM
I want to hang out with Kerry.

Hvnbnd
02-23-2009, 05:04 PM
I'm married to KTheNovelist and I would do whatever I could to help any and everyone on this board, regardless of me being fairly new. I appreciate NinaNeen's reviews and we're both a part of that team on Dasouth so I gotta give a shoutout like that! Brinson is good peoples and I will get him out to my church once they are a little more receptive... :). Allday is good peoples as well, emailed back and forth a couple times with him. But, I stress again I'm "bred-ren" with everyone here.

phil
02-23-2009, 05:12 PM
oh snap

i forgot about shaun!!!

and devin

Quiet storm
02-23-2009, 07:04 PM
Ive met mad people from on here lets see...... Chris stayed with me for a week when he came to visit the area. Shane (Enlighten) came to MD for a few hours and we hung out but I dont think the rest of the HCR fam knew he was in town lol. I see all the MD/DC/VA fam insert your name ___________ at any local hip hop events and Eve, Chaka, Chakia, Jason and Tyren (Choir Boy) came to my wedding. Bmorr and Bdoe came and helped me a few times when I was working with the youth group at my old church. I went to school with Mac from everyday process. Expositor and I go to the same church (well im not a member there yet but I will probably be one before the year is up). I hung out with Troberts in Texas and also in Columbus at a church convention. I've met several of the Philly fam such as Cruz, Vic, Dre, Psalmist and there might be a couple of others. There are probably a few others that I can not think of. I'm down to meet any of my HCR fam especially those who I chat with on a regular basis.

the answer
02-23-2009, 07:43 PM
I think it would be cool at hang with all the heretics and alleged heretics..:smile: Seriously

its Eph. 4:29Eph. 4:29Eph. 4:29Eph. 4:29Eph. 4:29Eph. 4:29Eph. 4:29

maranatha Iesous
02-23-2009, 07:55 PM
Caleb and I talked on here and had an immediate connection and ended up fellowshipping over the phone. I could hang out wit that brother anytime :wink: He waaaay tooo far away tho :jiggy: