PDA

View Full Version : Yall done made me do this!

nar8ta
10-24-2006, 03:07 PM
If your Married answer these two questions! (If you bold enough) LOL

What do yall like in Your Holy Ghost filled, blessed, anointed, virtous woman or mighty man of valor? (the good)

What do you dislike in your Roten snagle tooth, big head, stink breathed mate? LOL :D (the Bad)

If you single answer these two!

What do you look for in a Holy Ghost filled, anointed, virtous woman or mighty man of valor? (the good)

What do you dislike, or hate in a Roten breath, smelly foot, weave dragging, muscleheaded, person who you are pursuing or being pursued by? LOLOL (the Bad)

Diclaimer:

No Names Please. if this will cause strife in your home, please don't post LOL
Nar

nar8ta
10-24-2006, 03:16 PM
O yeh

Single:

Likes....................... a woman that can pray and cook. "Glory to Jesus" LOL

Hates......................weaves, and argumentative women. "Demonic" LOL

Nar

Danielle
10-24-2006, 03:26 PM
Single.................

A man after God's own heart, tall, skinny(shallow I know, but real) lol, a great sense of humor, has got to be mad funny, and a leader, knows how to do chores, cook, clean, vacuum..............

Can not stand, hot tempered, undecisive, know-it-all. "Me man you Woman" type of man, lol

lisajames96
10-24-2006, 03:31 PM
If your Married answer these two questions! (If you bold enough) LOL

What do yall like in Your Holy Ghost filled, blessed, anointed, virtous woman or mighty man of valor? (the good)

What do you dislike in your Roten snagle tooth, big head, stink breathed mate? LOL :D (the Bad)

If you single answer these two!

What do you look for in a Holy Ghost filled, anointed, virtous woman or mighty man of valor? (the good)

What do you dislike, or hate in a Roten breath, smelly foot, weave dragging, muscleheaded, person who you are pursuing or being pursued by? LOLOL (the Bad)

Diclaimer:

No Names Please. if this will cause strife in your home, please don't post LOL
Nar

Murried:

Patience, kind, will clean the bathroom...

Watching TV in bed(past 10pm) http://smilieshq.com/smilies/mad0204.gif

Danielle
10-24-2006, 03:32 PM
Murried:

Patience, kind, will clean the bathroom...

Watching TV in bed(past 10pm) http://smilieshq.com/smilies/mad0204.gif

that would make me upset, I need quiet for bedtime:)

lisajames96
10-24-2006, 03:35 PM

yep not to mention the baby's in the crib trying to sleep...lol...

CHRISTion
10-24-2006, 03:42 PM
Likes: http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a189/Jesusfann/Brittney2.jpg

Oh and I asked Brittney, and she likes http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a189/Jesusfann/shorthair.jpg

naaa, Likes: the ONLY qualification that I have is that you MUST have a PERSONAL relationship with Jesus Christ. Everything else is negotiable-seriously... I've had the finest women-didn't argue, didn't fuss, or nag-nice hair, rich, educated, not ghetto...ALL THAT...but she ONLY had a relationship with Christ through ME--hence the reason why I've been engaged 3 times (:( )

nar8ta
10-24-2006, 03:42 PM

Not me, you can have praise and worship standing on my bed and I'm gonna sleep through it. LOL

Once I fell a sleep in church when pastor was raising a building fund, I woke up in the middle of the fundraise and yelled out "Glory, I'll take care of it all" (still half sleep) .................................................. .... I aint been back to that church since.................. LOLOL :D

I can sleep though anything. If the was on fire, i'll be in their getting a tan, I can't wake up, Demonic, I need deliverance. LOL:D (JOKE)

Nar

Danielle
10-24-2006, 03:44 PM
Not me, you can have praise and worship standing on my bed and I'm gonna sleep through it. LOL

Once I feel a sleep in church when pastor was raising a building fund, I woke up in the middle of the fundraise and yelled out "Glory, I'll take care of it all" (still half sleep) .................................................. .... I aint been back to that church since.................. LOLOL :D

I can sleep though anything. If the was on fire, i'll be in their getting a tan, I can't wake up, Demonic, I need deliverance. LOL:D (JOKE)

Nar

lol, you better learn how to wake up, no women wants a man, who can sleep though a robbery, how you gonna protect her, yep Demonic lol:rolleyes:

nar8ta
10-24-2006, 03:46 PM

Oh and I asked Brittney, and she likes http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a189/Jesusfann/shorthair.jpg

naaa, Likes: the ONLY qualification that I have is that you MUST have a PERSONAL relationship with Jesus Christ. Everything else is negotiable-seriously... I've had the finest women-didn't argue, didn't fuss, or nag-nice hair, rich, educated, not ghetto...ALL THAT...but she ONLY had a relationship with Christ through ME--hence the reason why I've been engaged 3 times (:( )

Quit being a suck face Chris and tell us the dislikes, matter a fact don't tell us she is probably reading right now. Chris your house arrest box on you ankle is going off. LOLOL Keep it real Chris..............Come on LOLOL:D
(Joke)

Nar

TrueConvert
10-24-2006, 03:48 PM

Let me get that Jesus jersey, cat-daddy

nar8ta
10-24-2006, 03:51 PM
lol, you better learn how to wake up, no women wants a man, who can sleep though a robbery, how you gonna protect her, yep Demonic lol:rolleyes:

LOLOL Robbery, Protection, what are you talkin bout, I'll be half sleep handin him stuff, Like "Brotha what do you want on your cheesburger, ya want lettuce, honey peace pass him that lamp shade" LOL Demonic LOL

Danielle, I was Joking I Just wanted to see yall laugh

Nar

CHRISTion
10-24-2006, 03:53 PM
LOL @ you not going back to the church, that was HILARIOUS

Ummm...dislikes...ummm...-I DON'T like women that like to argue, fuss and fight and yell all the dang time. That irritates the CRAP outta me. ummm, I DON'T like indecisiveness (Britt is working on this)-just PICK something and let's move on! What else? I don't like know it alls-so or someone that just talks all the dang time. I don't like women with just general bad attitudes or are smart alec all the time(think: Carrie from King of Queens)-ummm...I dont like women who think they are my mother. I already have one. And she's annoying enough.

aaand, I think that's it. Of course I could come up with more if you need me to :D

nar8ta
10-24-2006, 04:01 PM
LOL @ you not going back to the church, that was HILARIOUS

Ummm...dislikes...ummm...-I DON'T like women that like to argue, fuss and fight and yell all the dang time. That irritates the CRAP outta me. ummm, I DON'T like indecisiveness (Britt is working on this)-just PICK something and let's move on! What else? I don't like know it alls-so or someone that just talks all the dang time. I don't like women with just general bad attitudes or are smart alec all the time(think: Carrie from King of Queens)-ummm...I dont like women who think they are my mother. I already have one. And she's annoying enough.

aaand, I think that's it. Of course I could come up with more if you need me to :D

Glory gggggggggggggggggggllllllllllllllllllllllllllllloo ooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrryyyy

ggggggggggggggggggggglllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllooooooooooorrrryyyyyy

yes Chris you did it for all the holy ghost filled men through out the world, LOL
ggggggggggggggggggggglllllllllllllllllllllllllllll lllllllllllllllloooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyy

glory, glory, ............................ glory (dude that got married on youtube) LOL:D

I thought you were going to get soft on me. " Give GOD Praise....haa, give him gggglloooryy....haa. "Tap three people at your job and tell them, Chris is taking the men into the promise land....eemmhhheeemm you know thats right"

LOL eeeeehhhhhhhh LOL:D

Nar

chngdwumn
10-24-2006, 05:03 PM
Of course, they must have a relationship with Jesus Christ but really walk with him.

Also, I like men that are stable & can hold his own-make his own descions and stick with it.

Other than that tall basketball type:)

Basically someone who is just cool peeps someone I can communicate with no fussy :eek: And not 4nothin but I think women like it when we have someone that makes us feel that we are special to them not in just deed but word too.

Single Eye
10-24-2006, 05:21 PM
*waits for true convert to post first*

shekinahsmoke
10-24-2006, 05:46 PM
*waits for true convert to post first*

stop cheating :p

Single Eye
10-24-2006, 05:48 PM
stop cheating :p

i'd rather call it....procrastinating :D

TrueConvert
10-24-2006, 06:12 PM
i'd rather call it....procrastinating :D
I love this:
Woman after godliness; One who is patient and kind, enduring and longsuffering.
A nurturing mother who loves her children but doesn't put them before her God.
Loves her husband but won't allow him to be before her God.
Derives her confidence and self-IMAGE from what the God of the universe has declared about her.
Loves to do what can be done to please her husband
Accomodating when it comes to time
Grants leadership to husband even when she's in the position to display intellectual superiority lol
Beautiful in appearance
Bible reading-Devotion with the Lord having, laughing at my jokes, indulging my need to just dumb out from time to time.....................
Prays for me crazily,
likes to just sit around me even if we're silent
Can deal with my intense neatness :o or messiness
And can live with my spontenaity
And is a great listner
Can hold a conversation on a variety of topics,
Doesn't mind my old school slang, and subsequent laughter at myself after using it
it's SINGLE EYE, it's SINGLE EYE, it's SINGLE EYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And this list is far from exhaustive, BTW. I got me a GEM Cat-daddy.........
Hey SE, hit me on the hip when you read this.

thankfull
10-24-2006, 06:13 PM
Single:

Likes.......................a man who is a believer of Jesus Christ, walking the walk, a leader, responsible, having godly character, a cook (lol), shows appreciation to his woman

Hates....................arrogance, rude, prideful, perverted, stingy, out of control, ugly attitude....etc.

TrueConvert
10-24-2006, 06:14 PM
http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n156/TRUECONVERT/July001.jpg:D

topherstyles
10-24-2006, 08:35 PM
This thread has HCR Hook Up Line written all over it! LOL!

Single......

Likes....
Hmm... Ok. I like women of all sizes, mostly thick and short tho... Must have a relationship with christ,no kids, no drama, has a great sense of humor,creative, and loves kung fu movies! LOL! Oh and dresses fly without having to show all the fleshy fleshy. Nah I mean?
Dislikes...
Umm...Females who are ghetto, argumentive, has like FO kids before she even thinks about getting married, fake hair+ everything else, a women who has an education and acts snobish about it, and wears flip flops (the cheap kind) and gold teef, DATS DEMONIC!!!! LOL! ahahhhahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!

3SpiritsEM
10-24-2006, 09:14 PM
http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n156/TRUECONVERT/July001.jpg:D

My Goodness, that sister is HOT HOT HOTTTTTTT. Hey True, u are a blessed bro. Amen and praise the Lord. Did i menton that sister is hot, pretty, good looking beautiful, lovely, fine :eek:

NinaNeen
10-24-2006, 09:50 PM
single

not only a church-going brother will do...he has to be an anointed, ON FIRE for Jesus man of God who is doing something in ministry...and has a calling...I'd be lying if I said looks didn't matter because they do...so make that an on FIRE for Jesus, GORGEOUS man of God ;0) who is humble, funny, down-to-earth, a prayer warrior, a worshipper, a student of the word and really my list...IS TOO long...that's not even the gist of it...what can I say? I'm PICKY...:rolleyes:

as far as what I wouldn't like and can't stand is COMPROMISE...that right there is non-sense :mad:

NinaNeen
10-24-2006, 09:52 PM
My Goodness, that sister is HOT HOT HOTTTTTTT. Hey True, u are a blessed bro. Amen and praise the Lord. Did i menton that sister is hot, pretty, good looking beautiful, lovely, fine :eek:

she's beautiful and so is the child...God bless them both...look at that beautiful curly hair:cool:

Enlighten
10-24-2006, 09:59 PM
Single

Likes: Confident, sweet, Bold, Honest, knows how 2 cook, mature in the faith, and a Virgin.

Dislikes: Insecurity, overly-sensitive, high maintance and liars

naijagirl
10-24-2006, 10:00 PM
I'm single...

Well, I'd want a guy who is more on fire for Christ than I am, a great spiritual leader (please, I don't want to be the one teaching him the essentials of the Christian faith), musically talented in some shape or form, intelligent, articulate has an accent (I do not only believe in interracial marriage but also in international :) ), humble, a great listener, speaks more than one language (something like Hindi!)....I could go on and on, because I am one picky girl...

Dislikes
Ignorance - it just grinds my nerves when he knows nothing about other cultures.
The guy that rolls around in cliques, and I'm not talking 116.
Too clingy to Mom - He can respect and obey her, but don't be like my dad and blindly follow everything she says!
Football lover - Seriously, my future husband may not even be American, because I hate football, with a passion. If it's the original footie, then we can watch it together. No pigskins in my house.

That's all for now, in a nutshell

Shock~Therapy
10-24-2006, 10:34 PM
What is this thread turning into... a christian dating service? :confused:

NinaNeen
10-24-2006, 10:46 PM
What is this thread turning into... a christian dating service? :confused:

after reading a few of these...it sure feels that way doesn't it? :confused:

Enlighten
10-24-2006, 10:52 PM
Has anybody hooked with anybody yet :D LOL

3SpiritsEM
10-25-2006, 12:26 AM
single

not only a church-going brother will do...he has to be an anointed, ON FIRE for Jesus man of God who is doing something in ministry...and has a calling...I'd be lying if I said looks didn't matter because they do...so make that an on FIRE for Jesus, GORGEOUS man of God ;0) who is humble, funny, down-to-earth, a prayer warrior, a worshipper, a student of the word and really my list...IS TOO long...that's not even the gist of it...what can I say? I'm PICKY...:rolleyes:

as far as what I wouldn't like and can't stand is COMPROMISE...that right there is non-sense :mad:

Hey Child, you just described me, I'm single too, wanna get married ;)

I'm single...

Well, I'd want a guy who is more on fire for Christ than I am, a great spiritual leader (please, I don't want to be the one teaching him the essentials of the Christian faith), musically talented in some shape or form, intelligent, articulate has an accent (I do not only believe in interracial marriage but also in international :) ), humble, a great listener, speaks more than one language (something like Hindi!)....I could go on and on, because I am one picky girl...

Dislikes
Ignorance - it just grinds my nerves when he knows nothing about other cultures.
The guy that rolls around in cliques, and I'm not talking 116.
Too clingy to Mom - He can respect and obey her, but don't be like my dad and blindly follow everything she says!
Football lover - Seriously, my future husband may not even be American, because I hate football, with a passion. If it's the original footie, then we can watch it together. No pigskins in my house.

That's all for now, in a nutshell

Hey Neeciu, you just described me, I'm single too, wanna get married ;)

Shock~Therapy
10-25-2006, 12:34 AM

lol. I knew it would come to this. Wrong thread although, go post this in the
polygamous thread. :rolleyes:

Enlighten
10-25-2006, 12:35 AM

Nee is 16, I will call the police on homie.

Shock~Therapy
10-25-2006, 12:41 AM
correction... 3SpiritsEM, go post in the pedophile thread... wait there isn't one yet? :rolleyes:

Devin
10-25-2006, 12:49 AM
can yall say R KELLY?????

Enlighten
10-25-2006, 12:50 AM

ROFL

Quiet storm
10-25-2006, 12:52 AM

lol dont make me put you on blast...you know that I remember :)

3SpiritsEM
10-25-2006, 12:55 AM

Hey boy, u just mad cuse u can't get no girl :eek:

Quiet storm
10-25-2006, 12:57 AM
Hey boy, u just mad cuse u can't get no girl :eek:

http://img50.photobucket.com/albums/v154/CeeCee73/Smilies/popcorn.gif

Enlighten
10-25-2006, 12:58 AM
lol dont make me put you on blast...you know that I remember :)

http://i13.tinypic.com/44te5fo.jpg

3SpiritsEM
10-25-2006, 01:12 AM
http://img50.photobucket.com/albums/v154/CeeCee73/Smilies/popcorn.gif

Don't you know my bro, that popcorn was invented by the man to hold black people down :eek:

CHRISTion
10-25-2006, 01:39 AM
I seriously laughed out loud on EVERY post in page 4-man, yall are some funny brothas man...

BTW-LOL @ neeci even filling this thing out at 16 (a very mature 16 though)-yet nonetheless 16...

Psalmist
10-25-2006, 07:40 AM
umm....no comment....thats removing your wife's covering...and I'm not with it.

nar8ta
10-25-2006, 09:39 AM
I love this:
Woman after godliness; One who is patient and kind, enduring and longsuffering.
A nurturing mother who loves her children but doesn't put them before her God.
Loves her husband but won't allow him to be before her God.
Derives her confidence and self-IMAGE from what the God of the universe has declared about her.
Loves to do what can be done to please her husband
Accomodating when it comes to time
Grants leadership to husband even when she's in the position to display intellectual superiority lol
Beautiful in appearance
Bible reading-Devotion with the Lord having, laughing at my jokes, indulging my need to just dumb out from time to time.....................
Prays for me crazily,
likes to just sit around me even if we're silent
Can deal with my intense neatness :o or messiness
And can live with my spontenaity
And is a great listner
Can hold a conversation on a variety of topics,
Doesn't mind my old school slang, and subsequent laughter at myself after using it
it's SINGLE EYE, it's SINGLE EYE, it's SINGLE EYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And this list is far from exhaustive, BTW. I got me a GEM Cat-daddy.........
Hey SE, hit me on the hip when you read this.

Brotha, aaaaaaaa brotha, you forgot something..........."DISLIKES"!!!!!!!!!
(100 dollars his dislike list is one sentence! LOL)

Disclaimer....................If this brings strife in your home don't answer! LOL

Do it for the men all around the world..........................we need you! LOLOL

Fight the spirit of suck face (kissing up), that spirit must be destroy for the kingdom to be unified. LOLOL:D (Joke)

Nar