PDA

View Full Version : Loose Change Documentary????

TrueConvert
10-24-2006, 08:22 AM
:eek: Has anybody seen this??????? My goodness :eek: :eek: Somebody say it ain't so. Anyway, watch it here (http://www.loosechange911.com/) then let's chat it up............

KFB
10-24-2006, 09:01 AM
I saw it about a month ago and I thought it was well done. It wasn't done in a way to bash the President or his administratiokn, the facts were just layed out and I wasn't really shcoked by what I saw(except for their theory on the plane in pennsylvania).

TrueConvert
10-24-2006, 09:06 AM
I saw it about a month ago and I thought it was well done. It wasn't done in a way to bash the President or his administratiokn, the facts were just layed out and I wasn't really shcoked by what I saw(except for their theory on the plane in pennsylvania).
That was crazy, right? I'm torn over that joint. I mean, the explosions are undeniable. They had fresh on the scene interviews and that's all you kept hearing about, these explosions after the plane hit. Very interesting at the very very least.

KFB
10-24-2006, 09:11 AM
I understand, I was always pretty sure there was AT LEAST inside knowledge, so I wasn't suprised for folks to see that it was an inside job. Alot of folks have profited off of the attacks, even till this day. :(

seeker
10-24-2006, 12:28 PM
Make sure you check out this link also. It is debunking a lot of the claims of the LooseChange video.

http://www.debunking911.com/index.html

I am not saying which I agree with. Let the truth be the truth.

KFB
10-24-2006, 12:41 PM
Why don't you say which one you agree with?

Devin
10-24-2006, 12:55 PM
man im digging those beats!

KPfaREAL
10-24-2006, 01:11 PM
Very well put together doc. Watched it last year.

Devin
10-24-2006, 01:24 PM
yeah....pretty amazing...but im sure we still have skeptics...

J Hoyt
10-24-2006, 01:36 PM
yeah....pretty amazing...but im sure we still have skeptics...
Right here.

Devin
10-24-2006, 02:11 PM
Right here.

well...you can believe what you want to believe.......but a 747 jet that "crash lands" would have left some marks on the ground.....;)

simplyG
10-24-2006, 02:16 PM
The gov't always has its butt in a vise, has a history of screwing over its own people. It has conducted illegal experiments on its citizens, sprayed populated areas with chemicals to observe the spread of certain pathogens and biologicals, and of course, the illusion of a free election--Thanks Diebold!

Devin
10-24-2006, 02:18 PM
The gov't always has its butt in a vise, has a history of screwing over its own people. It has conducted illegal experiments on its citizens, sprayed populated areas with chemicals to observe the spread of certain pathogens and biologicals, and of course, the illusion of a free election--Thanks Diebold!

but hey!!atleast george bush is a christian man....and we shouldnt challenget the government....even if they do illegal things that normal citizens would get executed for.....:)

StreetSermonz
10-24-2006, 02:19 PM
man im digging those beats!
for real! I saw this about a 6 months-a year ago. I think KP posted it on the forum. Interesting stuff, some propaganda, however it gives you something to think about. I wouldn't say it was all true, but all administrations are dirty so it wouldn't surprise me.

DJ Links
10-24-2006, 03:26 PM
What more proof is needed?

Eyewitnesses. Proved scientific theory, audio recordings, etc, money trails, etc.

It wasn't planned?...... yeah right!!!

http://papba.org/memorials/images/stuart-sm.jpg
Walwyn Stuart - Gonna miss you fam!!!

Officer Walwyn Stuart was at his PATH station post in the World Trade Center on September 11th. After the attack began, he got a trainload of people to return to New Jersey, then evacuated the station. He then went into the North Tower to participate in the rescue effort.

At his memorial service on October 18, 2001, his wife, Thelma, talked about how loving he was and of the life they’d been building in Valley Stream, New York with their baby daughter, Amanda.

Officer Stuart was the youngest of six children growing up in Brooklyn. He enjoyed playing baseball and chess. He attended the State University of New York – Stony Brook for two years before joining the New York Police Department, working out of the 88th precinct in Brooklyn and earning commendations during his two years there. For the next year and a half, he worked undercover in the Narcotics Division of the Organized Crime Control Bureau. After being promoted to detective, he continued to work undercover. He joined the Port Authority Police Department when he learned that his wife was pregnant. Their daughter, Amanda, celebrated her first birthday on September 28, 2001.

DJ Links
10-24-2006, 04:25 PM
If you haven't seen it.

SEE IT!!!!

J Hoyt
10-24-2006, 06:12 PM
A big thing that puzzles me about this is why the thousands of people that believe this was a government job still live in the US. You can bet that if I beleived my government killed 3000+ civilians like that, I would leave ASAP. I mean, how much does this trouble people? Is it having any effect on their lives at all?

TrueConvert
10-24-2006, 06:16 PM
A big thing that puzzles me about this is why the thousands of people that believe this was a government job still live in the US. You can bet that if I beleived my government killed 3000+ civilians like that, I would leave ASAP. I mean, how much does this trouble people? Is it having any effect on their lives at all?
I don't know how many people moved after the Tuskegee incidents either though?????
Where you gone go?

simplyG
10-24-2006, 06:20 PM
I don't know how many people moved after the Tuskegee incidents either though?????
Where you gone go?

Some do become ex-citizens.
But, home is home. Fix it or deal with the irregularities, but don't deny the foundation is weak.

ZestD
10-24-2006, 07:00 PM
Why does anyone live here at all then?

The whole native people extermination/wars/taking away land and customs thing?

Enlighten
10-24-2006, 07:07 PM
I believe the Government did it, that's for sure government lies so much it aint even funny. I've heard story of so interesting things.

J Hoyt
10-24-2006, 09:07 PM
Where you gone go?
Pretty much anywhere. Any place in the Commonwealth would be good enough without too much cultural difference.

outrage
10-24-2006, 09:14 PM
watched this thing a while back and posted before, wanted to repost some stuff,

we studied how the world trade centre failed in Structures at University (Architecture) from the same engineering firm that did the China olympic stadium for 2008 (UK) and he have a very sound reason for the collapse - nothing about explosives. from memory - there wasnt an engineer interviewed in the doco, just some periodic tables looked up.

Devin
10-25-2006, 01:21 AM
Some do become ex-citizens.
But, home is home. Fix it or deal with the irregularities, but don't deny the foundation is weak.

good response..

DJ Links
10-25-2006, 01:52 AM

we studied how the world trade centre failed in Structures at University (Architecture) from the same engineering firm that did the China olympic stadium for 2008 (UK) and he have a very sound reason for the collapse - nothing about explosives. from memory - there wasnt an engineer interviewed in the doco, just some periodic tables looked up.

Peep it again. They had a quote from an Engineer and a week after he made his statement he was fired from his job.

seeker
10-25-2006, 12:23 PM
Did y'all check the info at the link?:

If you are interested in 911, you should definitely check this website out along with its links. Don't only watch LooseChange. Look at what these other people are saying too.

Let the truth be the truth.

Devin
10-25-2006, 12:26 PM
actually that "bomb" theory makes perfect sense....

simplyG
10-25-2006, 06:04 PM
9/11:
JinsideOB--shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Devin
10-26-2006, 12:33 AM
9/11:
JinsideOB--shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

;)

vers
10-26-2006, 01:11 AM

fa real!!! i just watched the documentry now!!! dunno what to say bruh!!!

Cyple
11-28-2006, 11:51 PM
Did y'all check the info at the link?:

If you are interested in 911, you should definitely check this website out along with its links. Don't only watch LooseChange. Look at what these other people are saying too.

Let the truth be the truth.

I've been there. Nothing much but one dude trying to debunk what many professors and other people have said. It's a theory, you can always find something inaccurate. You can't debunk eyewitness reports, laws of physics, the mere fact that 3 (yes 3) buildings collapsed neatly within themselves in a span of hours at nearly free fall speed.

What was the name of that Shaggy song back in the day? It Wasn't Me? Don't fall for it!

Plus we shouldn't even need a whole site with a thousand links on it to debunk something. If it's not true it will debunk itself. Next you gonna tell me that Oswald shot Kennedy.

dremarshall
11-29-2006, 12:00 AM
Katt Williams was right the Gov. is a bunch of pimps. Votes don't win an election, but $$$ does.

Gloria
11-29-2006, 12:12 AM

Thank you...

naijagirl
11-29-2006, 12:15 AM

I hate to say it, but USA Today proves it: most Americans don't have passports, so where would they go?

BlackCalvinist
11-29-2006, 01:52 AM
I hate to say it, but USA Today proves it: most Americans don't have passports, so where would they go?

That doesn't matter.

People mobilize and fight for black friday sales. Lines for getting out of the country are shorter.

Canada's still open with just ID. If it really matters that much, leave now.

Devin
11-29-2006, 02:24 AM
ok lemme be the first to say that the "why dont u just leave" excuse is just about as dead as krammer's career.......theres evil all over the world...and even your precious canada is evil too....so theres no point of moving...that doesnt mean we cant call out the evils that exist....so that corny line that yall use aint working....because every place on this planet has sinful flaws...

KFB
11-29-2006, 02:30 AM
That doesn't matter.

People mobilize and fight for black friday sales. Lines for getting out of the country are shorter.

Canada's still open with just ID. If it really matters that much, leave now.

and go where? to a nation that is even more evil ? this is still a great country, even though some of those in power are evil.

classic response..."If you don't like it, leave!" lol

Cyple
11-29-2006, 05:10 AM

Answer this question? Why did Jesus not just leave, even though he knew that the Government was corrupt? Why didn't the disciples leave and thousands of Christians? That is a tired argument. Evidently the government has never done anything like allow the killing or take part in the killing of thousands ever, because you are still here. Slavery itself should have made you leave. Besides where in the world can you go to run from the US? We run the whole world. I choose to reform the country from within, instead of running at a moments notice. Be a true patriot and Christian and stand up for injustice.

Cyple out.