PDA

View Full Version : Never Have I Seen The Righteous Forsaken!

LeethalOne
10-23-2006, 12:11 PM
Good Morning,
On this day, October 23, this email comes to minister to you. Happy Monday! How are you doing this morning? It's a wonderful day to be a child of God. My brother, my sister, today's devotional is for the people who find themselves wondering how will I get out of this. Do you realize ...
There are many people enduring troubles, heartaches and pains.
There are many people trying to recover from heartbreaks and loss.
There are many people trying to get back up again after finding themselves knocked down by life's punches.
There are many people searching for answers after the people they always depended upon failed them.
There are many people attempting to rob Peter just to pay Paul, but find themselves coming up short in both areas.
There are many people crying themselves to sleep at night, only to wake up in the morning still crying.
There are many people wondering where in the world they went wrong.
Beloved, this life we live presents different challenges to each one of us. Everyday we find ourselves faced with tests and temptations. We find ourselves at the crossroads of life. This morning, I have been commissioned to come and minister to you. My friend, no matter how awful things appear, ...
Never Have I Seen The Righteous Forsaken!
The Bible declares in 2 Corinthians 4:7 - But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellency of the power may be of God, and not of us. 8 We are troubled on every side, yet not distressed; we are perplexed, but not in despair; 9 Persecuted, but not forsaken; cast down, but not destroyed;
Scripture Reading for Today: Psalms 37:25, Hebrews 13:5
May God Bless you at Your point of need!
Minister Darrick D. McGhee
Copyright 2006 Meditation Moments with Minister McGhee. All rights reserved.
If you desire to subscribe to Meditation Moments with Minister McGhee, please send an e-mail to darrickdmcghee@yahoo.com.