PDA

View Full Version : The Book Of David, Vol. 1: The Transition - Dave Hollister

DJ D-Lite
10-23-2006, 10:16 AM
Anyone heard this project? Dave is really being genuine on here...showing the trials we sometimes allow into our lives, BUT how God is faithful to deliver us and bring us to a new place.

Plus the production is on point. I'm glad to see Dave finally cross all the way over to the right side.

thankfull
10-23-2006, 10:18 AM
Anyone heard this project? Dave is really being genuine on here...showing the trials we sometimes allow into our lives, BUT how God is faithful to deliver us and bring us to a new place.

Plus the production is on point. I'm glad to see Dave finally cross all the way over to the right side.

where can I hear it online?

DJ D-Lite
10-23-2006, 10:21 AM
WOW, I just read this:

http://www.gospelflava.com/articles/davehollisterinterview2006.html

PLEASE, keep this brother lifted up!

Check this site out for samples:

http://www.cduniverse.com/search/xx/music/pid/7276031/a/The+Book+Of+David+-+Vol+1+The+Transition.htm

StreetSermonz
10-23-2006, 10:21 AM
I'm definitely gonna have to check this out.

DJ D-Lite
10-23-2006, 10:25 AM
I'm definitely gonna have to check this out.

Yeah bro, I'm diggin' it...it's real candid.

He admits things in there alot of believers would never mention strugglin' with.

The project is special to me, b/c Dave was the last R&B cat I was diggin' when I was in the world singing. And to see him seeing Gospel makes my heart rejoice!

DJ Links
10-23-2006, 10:58 AM
Copped this a couple of weeks ago.

Dude really put himself out there!!! It's a trip to see a cat on his 1st cd to be this transparent.

Quality project!!

DJ D-Lite
10-23-2006, 11:26 AM
Copped this a couple of weeks ago.

Dude really put himself out there!!! It's a trip to see a cat on his 1st cd to be this transparent.

Quality project!!

I'm telling you Links!

KPfaREAL
10-23-2006, 11:26 AM
Very solid project, Blackstreet's first CD is my favorite R&B joint of all time, love his voice and the production is very on point.

The Saint
10-23-2006, 12:40 PM
I agree with all of you...very good cd...in the deck all the time...