PDA

View Full Version : I'm Out for GOOD :(

seal
10-22-2006, 11:50 PM
Yo,

Famo it has been nice, but my wife gave me the boot in the butt saying I have got to make a choice between her and this website. Well you know how that went down and all b/c of yall who made me keep replying all day yesterday which ticked her off. Great!!!! Mad Loot and Eternal just great. Now I have to be off the site for who knows how long....:mad: :mad:

Women don't forget anything so therefore when she's around I'll never feel comfortable being on this site when I know she hates it so much. Why she hates it, I don't know, but she went off on me today and I have to say goodbye now.

I'll miss all of you and please continue to pray for my marriage that God continues to work in our Covenant that we bring Glory to his name. Man I can't believe I'm saying good bye b/c you all are like family.... Dag hope to see someone at Flava Fest....

Hail King Jesus,
seal

montenell
10-22-2006, 11:52 PM
yep, i know the feeling , its something i've struggled with myself, thats why i havent been on here as much as i use to. or part of it, will pray for your marriage and growth in the ways of God

Devin
10-22-2006, 11:59 PM
lol...well dont blame me seal......maybe u should listen to your wife.....:)

Shock~Therapy
10-23-2006, 12:39 AM
maybe u should listen to your wife.....:)
WISDOM

Quiet storm
10-23-2006, 12:40 AM
Peace fam

3SpiritsEM
10-23-2006, 01:33 AM
Sorry to see you go bro, God Bless Homie :mad:

KPfaREAL
10-23-2006, 01:40 AM
Guess we know that seal don't wear the pants in that marraige. You'll never see my wife telling me what to do.

:)

eternal
10-23-2006, 01:46 AM
Yo,

Famo it has been nice, but my wife gave me the boot in the butt saying I have got to make a choice between her and this website. Well you know how that went down and all b/c of yall who made me keep replying all day yesterday which ticked her off. Great!!!! Mad Loot and Eternal just great. Now I have to be off the site for who knows how long....:mad: :mad:

:confused: I might have had two posts to you the entire time on this board? Not sure where my name came from, but if this site was causing a problem in your marriage, you have made a wise decission. I will remember you in my prayers, asking God's strength to be made manifest in your covenant with her. Bless you fam.

Devin
10-23-2006, 02:00 AM
Guess we know that seal don't wear the pants in that marraige. You'll never see my wife telling me what to do.

lol

shekinahsmoke
10-23-2006, 06:36 AM
smh. what was OUR (me, u and Chaka) discussion about Seal? :rolleyes: peace famo :(

J Hoyt
10-23-2006, 07:09 AM
Well, that does suck but I gotta say that's the best reason I've heard yet for someone leaving HCR. Good call.

Danielle
10-23-2006, 08:52 AM
cya Seal, and I'll be praying for your marriage:)

Brinson
10-23-2006, 09:27 AM
Hope to see you at Flavor Fest man......

Well bro keep yo WIfe HAPPY forget the site nobody goes to sleep in the same room with you but Her. PEACE ! !

Listen to ya wife don't give the enemy no space

I praise God that you made the right decision my wife doesn't care for HCR either. LOL

savedbygracealone
10-23-2006, 09:43 AM

mmhmm. but i bet if she asked u, you would. lol :)

ps, whats up with everyones wife hating hcr? lol...

lisajames96
10-23-2006, 09:54 AM

my husband don't like it either. He's an AWOL member:rolleyes: ...lol...so I don't get on much at home, just at work.
that and I got 2 toddlers running around and a baby.:D

savedbygracealone
10-23-2006, 09:58 AM
i remember when he came on the shoutbox that one time! :)

CHRISTion
10-23-2006, 10:06 AM

I dunno...but as for now Britt is cool with me being on here and even meeting and hanging with people from the board...but then again, I'm not on THAT much at home anyway

-sooooo yeeeeaaaaahhhh, peace out Seal. (as if he's actually reading this) :rolleyes:

Shirverlion
10-23-2006, 11:36 AM
My girl doesn't understand either. Maybe that's why I only post from work. :(

Brinson
10-23-2006, 11:50 AM
Now I have to be off the site for
Women don't forget anything so therefore when she's around I'll never feel comfortable being on this site when I know she hates it so much. Why she hates it, I don't know, but she went off on me today and I have to say goodbye now.

Brother you was taking too much of her time with hcr

THAT IS WHY SHE HATES

KPfaREAL
10-23-2006, 11:53 AM
My wife's cool with it because she's apart of a couple online forums herself (some women of Jude bible thing and a pregnant woman/moms board), so it's all good.

jnorman888
10-23-2006, 01:24 PM
Yo,

I'll miss all of you and please continue to pray for my marriage that God continues to work in our Covenant that we bring Glory to his name. Man I can't believe I'm saying good bye b/c you all are like family.... Dag hope to see someone at Flava Fest....

Hail King Jesus,
seal

We don't bite fam. Try to get her on here sometime when you are off punishment. Maybe she will like us and won't ground you anymore.

Take care and God Bless

Quiet storm
10-23-2006, 01:28 PM
We don't bite fam. Try to get her on here sometime when you are off punishment. Maybe she will like us and won't ground you anymore.

http://img50.photobucket.com/albums/v154/CeeCee73/Smilies/popcorn.gif

Nimaha
10-23-2006, 03:54 PM
Praying for your marriage seal.. God bless.

invisible man
10-23-2006, 07:10 PM
Now who else is going to push God is soveriegn and holy like this brother? Oh well. It was good while it lasted. Later bro.

tlr
10-24-2006, 04:48 AM
i don't get it, wives telling their husbands not to go on christian forum. The first question i want to know is are these wives born again and what is promting them to take this action. I would have thought they would be happy. There is a lot more to this than what i being told we pray that what ever it is be removed in the name of jesus.

peace

Devin
10-24-2006, 12:17 PM
i don't get it, wives telling their husbands not to go on christian forum. The first question i want to know is are these wives born again and what is promting them to take this action. I would have thought they would be happy. There is a lot more to this than what i being told we pray that what ever it is be removed in the name of jesus.

peace

maybe its the case of "what goes around comes around"...did you notice how he tried to blame me an enternal for his wifes decision:rolleyes:

savedbygracealone
10-24-2006, 01:07 PM
maybe cause they spend more time on the internet than quality time with their wife (or husband)...

Psalmist
10-24-2006, 01:35 PM
Man I know you won't see this probably...but your marraige is more important than anything on the internet...so build on that!

seal
10-24-2006, 06:22 PM
Yo,

Thank you fam for all the prayers and your comments it's good to know that I'll be missed. Even though some may be happy I'm gone...:( .... It's all Good though, I'm keeping my head up....

It has been said that the Trials of the your Faith are more precious then Gold....Hmmm... I'll second that. To God be the Glory anyhow, and would KPinky stop fronting before Mrs. KPinky get on here and boom him in front of every body....LOL.... J/K...

Grace and Peace,
seal

....p.s. Shiverlion (<----- bad speller) I think I might take your advice and only get on here when I'm at work since that would seemingly solve the issue...hmmmm..... maybe or maybe not....:o

Conviction Music
10-24-2006, 06:31 PM
Yo,

Thank you fam for all the prayers and your comments it's good to know that I'll be missed. Even though some may be happy I'm gone...:( .... It's all Good though, I'm keeping my head up....

It has been said that the Trials of the your Faith are more precious then Gold....Hmmm... I'll second that. To God be the Glory anyhow, and would KPinky stop fronting before Mrs. KPinky get on here and boom him in front of every body....LOL.... J/K...

Grace and Peace,
seal

....p.s. Shiverlion (<----- bad speller) I think I might take your advice and only get on here when I'm at work since that would seemingly solve the issue...hmmmm..... maybe or maybe not....:o

Dont be deceptive, if she said she dont want you on here respect her wishes

eternal
10-24-2006, 07:36 PM
maybe its the case of "what goes around comes around"...did you notice how he tried to blame me an enternal for his wifes decision:rolleyes:

LOL, you know?!?!

I'm still trying to figure out what he's talking about?

Shock~Therapy
12-18-2010, 06:45 PM
Yo,

Hail King Jesus,
seal

farewell bro.

jeyjey34
12-18-2010, 06:56 PM
LOL!

And people make fun of me for my HCR hiatuses! At least I've never made a thread about leaving! :tongue:

Zema
12-18-2010, 07:03 PM
maybe cause they spend more time on the internet than quality time with their wife (or husband)...

Sup, Sis! Just wondering.... Since this is the case, why not just hold him accountable for limiting his use, as oppose to obliterating it?

CHEMAelMC
12-18-2010, 07:16 PM
Have ya'll realized this is a 4 year and 2 month old thread???

Zema
12-18-2010, 07:21 PM

NO and I am so glad it is.... Preciate it.

jeyjey34
12-18-2010, 07:33 PM
NO and I am so glad it is.... Preciate it.

Pay attention Zema. :)

Tarii_2sweet
12-18-2010, 07:39 PM
Yo,

Hail King Jesus,
seal

Oh your wife :swoon: smh..lol didn't you write something like this last year

Zema
12-18-2010, 07:42 PM
Pay attention Zema. :)

Check your fb Jeyjey! :tongue:

Tarii_2sweet
12-18-2010, 07:46 PM

Oh no no no.. a sistah always wears the pants in marriage:wink:Get popped back get yo butt off that hcr NOW lol.

J Hoyt
12-18-2010, 09:40 PM

I didn't when I clicked on it. I was goin down, skimming the posts, and saw one by me. I was quite confused for a second till I checked the dates. How did this get dug up from the archives?

Zema
12-18-2010, 09:43 PM
Post #32 on Page 2.

JustinR
12-18-2010, 10:00 PM
So apparently it wasnt for good

LUPE
12-18-2010, 10:53 PM
Yo,

Hail King Jesus,
seal

Seal what's wrong with your wife? lol