PDA

View Full Version : My solo debut album is on the way..

illuminaticx
10-20-2006, 05:18 PM
That's right.. My album entitled "Beat Vision" will be released on the 1st week of November. I have a target release date but it's not set in stone yet. Stay tuned all this week and next for updates and the release date of Beat Vision. God Bless,

J =]

Conviction Music
10-20-2006, 05:24 PM
That's right.. My album entitled "Beat Vision" will be released on the 1st week of November. I have a target release date but it's not set in stone yet. Stay tuned all this week and next for updates and the release date of Beat Vision. God Bless,

J =]

Word up yall, Support this man right here! He actually got beats you can listen to with no words! J Pierre aka Firecracker aka Pop Rocks, aka Flamethrower on the beats

jnorman888
10-20-2006, 05:39 PM

J =]

Are you gonna put it out on 3hmps.com too?

illuminaticx
10-20-2006, 05:59 PM
Are you gonna put it out on 3hmps.com too?

Probably. I'm working on that.

Thankx for the support Conviction Music. I'll drop some details on the album later in the week. God Bless,

J =]

3SpiritsEM
10-20-2006, 06:04 PM
Can we hear a pre release sample any where

illuminaticx
10-20-2006, 06:13 PM
Can we hear a pre release sample any where

Oh yes for sure. Each track will be available for preview.. I'm not doing any of that now. I'll make sure to give details about the album next week. It's all instrumentals no rapping or speaking over any tracks except for the intro of course.

J =]

topherstyles
10-20-2006, 08:36 PM
Wit all new beats?
GIMME!:D :D

albraggs
10-20-2006, 09:19 PM
wow that's great!!!!:D

illuminaticx
10-20-2006, 09:38 PM
Wit all new beats?
GIMME!:D :D

lol... It's going to be a collection of my best tracks and most requested tracks. Some more recent than others. I'm not releasing any new material till next year. So these will be the only tracks available for my fans. I have some new things in the works for 07. Thankx again for the support! I actually didn't think there would be this many people who would be anticipating a release. :) God Bless,

J =]

Royalty Jackson
10-21-2006, 03:48 AM
Sounds Hot!!! DUuuuhhh

Psalmist
10-21-2006, 07:33 AM
thats crazy....you gonna all ow cats to use em for their mixtapes? Cause then we might be able to put an end to the debate for using secular beats!

NinaNeen
10-21-2006, 02:11 PM

J =]

ahem ::clears throat:: some people, who are closer to you then others would like ::cough:: a cd in advance ::cough:: excuse me, like to support your ministry sir! :o so keep us updated :cool:

Jito el Cubano
10-22-2006, 11:43 AM
Man I'm copping three copies of this. Congrats Illuminaticx!

CHRISTion
10-22-2006, 12:18 PM
thats crazy....you gonna all ow cats to use em for their mixtapes? Cause then we might be able to put an end to the debate for using secular beats!
^^^That's what I wanna know :)

BTW, I know of somebody else who needs to do the same thing...

*cough cough JITO cough cough** :D

*grabs cough drop*

illuminaticx
10-22-2006, 01:22 PM
Yea, I'm allowing anyone to use these tracks for mixtape or demo purposes only.

I encourage up and coming producers to do the same. Just make sure you copyright your music. www.loc.gov

Thank you all for the support. I really do appreciate it. :) Thank you Nina and Jito... God Bless,

J =]