View Full Version : mc precise

Live@Baruch
10-20-2006, 03:08 PM
here is a clip from his story my shoes its fiyal
shoutout to the yuinion and maji for the clip edit: he dropped the mc my bad
http://theyuinon.com/videos/precise.wmv

LENZ_1
10-20-2006, 03:12 PM
Oh man, that was bananas. Classic material. Good lookin out.

nar8ta
10-20-2006, 03:26 PM
Yeh, P is nut with it, I hope everyone likes the album!

Nar

witness
10-20-2006, 04:27 PM
wooooooooooo that ac' was real talk!!!!!! p is killin it!!

chngdwumn
10-20-2006, 05:10 PM
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOO
Dat's y I love them dudes sold out 4 Christ & Souls all day-wow I'm speechless. I''m gona supportwhen it drops.

jnorman888
10-20-2006, 05:36 PM
When is dudes album comming out?

eve
10-20-2006, 06:08 PM
precise has always been one of the best lyricists. i still like his stuff from the anthology. he's one of the humblest brothers i've come across.

RIGZ
10-20-2006, 06:32 PM
Yeh, P is nut with it, I hope everyone likes the album!

Nar

Dat joint wat hot! Where's dat from?

nar8ta
10-20-2006, 07:44 PM
Dat joint wat hot! Where's dat from?

LOLO Rigz your a mess, you were their when we recorded it! LOLOL

Its the "His story My Shoes" title track, You help me put the drops in it LOL.

Rigz I know you are saved and don't smoke Weed anymore, but you memory is shot! LOLOL

Nar

nar8ta
10-20-2006, 07:45 PM
When is dudes album comming out?

Man, all I can say is soon!

Nar

nar8ta
10-20-2006, 07:49 PM
wooooooooooo that ac' was real talk!!!!!! p is killin it!!

When we recorded it he had my yellin in the back ground, the energy level was crazy. "I almost bit my mic" LOLOL :D

Nar

Live@Baruch
10-20-2006, 08:01 PM
will pay any RO cat $5 for the advance copy of the cd :D :D :D :D

nar8ta
10-20-2006, 08:24 PM
will pay any RO cat $5 for the advance copy of the cd :D :D :D :D

Give me $3 and a roach motel and we have deal LOLOL:D

don't say that the R.O. boys will sell their hair line for $5, especially that RIGZ. LOLOL

Nar

Live@Baruch
10-20-2006, 08:36 PM
hahahaha u are too funny lemme scrape my pennies and il take you up on that offer
whats goin on with the mixtape yall got too much heat hidden in SI imma have to get some roach spray and do a raid:rolleyes:

nar8ta
10-20-2006, 08:41 PM
hahahaha u are too funny lemme scrape my pennies and il take you up on that offer
whats goin on with the mixtape yall got too much heat hidden in SI imma have to get some roach spray and do a raid:rolleyes:

LOL Thanks preacha, soon very soon. PM me you email I lost it!

Nar

Live@Baruch
10-20-2006, 08:46 PM
no doubt i just sent it to you i kno its a struggle but the yall are in my prayers (when i remember cant front on that) :D :D

nar8ta
10-20-2006, 08:54 PM
no doubt i just sent it to you i kno its a struggle but the yall are in my prayers (when i remember cant front on that) :D :D

Homie, its been st8 War, mentally, physically, spiritually, finacially, theirs been no breaks! The dude on the other side (I don't even like to callin his name) ain't playing with us. he's been tring to go for the jugular lately, Please keep us in prayer.

The lord is our strength!

Nar

Live@Baruch
10-20-2006, 09:08 PM
Phillipians 4:6-8
6Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.

7And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

8Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.

2Corinthinians 4: 8-9
7But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellency of the power may be of God, and not of us.

8We are troubled on every side, yet not distressed; we are perplexed, but not in despair;

9Persecuted, but not forsaken; cast down, but not destroyed

Yall be encouraged its gna be worth it all (rita springer got a song that says it all)

Follow God, Not Man
10-20-2006, 09:49 PM
I really want to pay a higher price to receive the CD in advance !!! .. .not joking !

nar8ta
10-20-2006, 11:05 PM
I really want to pay a higher price to receive the CD in advance !!! .. .not joking !

LOLOL

Your crazy man LOLOL

Nar

nar8ta
10-20-2006, 11:08 PM
Phillipians 4:6-8
6Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.

7And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

8Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.

2Corinthinians 4: 8-9
7But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellency of the power may be of God, and not of us.

8We are troubled on every side, yet not distressed; we are perplexed, but not in despair;

9Persecuted, but not forsaken; cast down, but not destroyed

Yall be encouraged its gna be worth it all (rita springer got a song that says it all)

Yo thanks for that, man, I Got to meditate on this when times get bumpy!

Nar

maaj
10-21-2006, 04:22 AM
LOLO Rigz your a mess, you were their when we recorded it! LOLOL

Its the "His story My Shoes" title track, You help me put the drops in it LOL.

Rigz I know you are saved and don't smoke Weed anymore, but you memory is shot! LOLOL

Nar

Man, you's a trip nar8ta. LOL pulling money's card.

nar8ta
10-21-2006, 10:47 AM
Man, you's a trip nar8ta. LOL pulling money's card.

LOLOL Rigz is my first cousin!

Tell the truth and shame the devil! You already know when we were not saved, we was a right mess Maj. I know I was!

Thank GOD for the Blood!

Nar

thankfull
10-21-2006, 10:52 AM
here is a clip from his story my shoes its fiyal
shoutout to the yuinion and maji for the clip edit: he dropped the mc my bad
http://theyuinon.com/videos/precise.wmv

I felt that one! I praise God for precise, he is one of the most humblest men of God I have met. I pray that God blesses this project and it reaches a lot of souls for the Kingdom. ;)