PDA

View Full Version : Apology - savedbygracealone, JNorman

4Sight Sounds
10-20-2006, 09:35 AM
Yesterday, there was a thread posted by savedbygracealone asking for scripture regarding Free Will. I think I might've said something that might've offended someone, and caused the thread to be trashed....

...anyways, I apologize to anyone I might've offended, and for possibly being the one to cause the thread to be deleted.

I say "might've offended", because I didn't get to read anything that might've been posted after my last post.

Sorry if I did,
B

Danielle
10-20-2006, 09:45 AM
Yesterday, there was a thread posted by savedbygracealone asking for scripture regarding Free Will. I think I might've said something that might've offended someone, and caused the thread to be trashed....

...anyways, I apologize to anyone I might've offended, and for possibly being the one to cause the thread to be deleted.

I say "might've offended", because I didn't get to read anything that might've been posted after my last post.

Sorry if I did,
B

awe, MORE LOVE LESS EGO:)

Danielle
10-20-2006, 09:47 AM
btw, I was wondering what happened to the thread, it's not posted anymore.

ctide
10-20-2006, 09:50 AM
awe, MORE LOVE LESS EGO:)

more love less ego//
son you best "leggo my eggo!!!"//

Danielle
10-20-2006, 09:53 AM
more love less ego//
son you best "leggo my eggo!!!"//

lol, long time no talk to, how ya been c-tide?

ctide
10-20-2006, 10:01 AM
lol, long time no talk to, how ya been c-tide?

good, i remember back in the day you were the second person in the box erry morn... and you ripped of my GOOD MORNING HCR!!! in big lettaz

StreetSermonz
10-20-2006, 10:06 AM
good, i remember back in the day you were the second person in the box erry morn... and you ripped of my GOOD MORNING HCR!!! in big lettaz
C-Tide is still having shoutbox withdrawl... :rolleyes:

savedbygracealone
10-20-2006, 10:26 AM
awe! i wasnt offended but am humbled by your apology anyways! yay! what happened to the thread? did it get crazy or something thats why it got deleted?

Danielle
10-20-2006, 10:40 AM

lol, yeah I remember that, and btw you know that the GOOD MORNING HCR in the color blue was mines lol, those were the days................

ctide
10-20-2006, 10:56 AM
oORANGE!

4Sight Sounds
10-20-2006, 11:00 AM
awe! i wasnt offended but am humbled by your apology anyways! yay! what happened to the thread? did it get crazy or something thats why it got deleted?

I don't know what happened.....by the time I got home at night, it was gone.....:confused:

jnorman888
10-20-2006, 12:54 PM
It was moved to the theo boards then it got deleted shortly after. BC put up some theo rules in the theo section shortly after the thread was deleted.

That is all I know.

I am sorry for hijacking the thread too. Please forgive me.

BlackCalvinist
10-20-2006, 09:28 PM
I deleted it by the time I got to page 7.

Fresh start, let's do things differently - on ALL sides.

apologies are good. humility is good.

life is good. but LG phones suck.

carry on.....