PDA

View Full Version : I got bit by a spider

Elekt
10-20-2006, 02:50 AM
well, a couple of days ago I was in the bathroom washing my face, and afterwards, my right cheek started itching like crazy. I looked in the mirror and two grayish dots appeared on my face. They were real faint at the time, so unless you were REEEAL close you couldn't see them. Well, later that day they disappeared, but my face continued to itch and become extra dry despite how much washing I did. Overnight, today I look in the mirror and two medium size bumps appear, one black and the other one red....and yes, they were itching....then my face became real dry. So, this afternoon I moved into another dorm, a single bedroom....and I took my curtains down and low and behold...one of the worlds FATTEST spiders (not poisonous or harmful) is sitting right behind my curtain......pray that these bumps can go away with no problem...

~elekt.

illuminaticx
10-20-2006, 03:23 AM
Let me know if you turn into Spiderman... :p

Radioactive sppiiiidddeeerrr man...

J =]

illuminaticx
10-20-2006, 03:25 AM
yea I pray that everything is coo... Make sure your not allergic to spider bites.

J =]

Psalmist
10-20-2006, 06:34 AM

J =]
took the words out my mouth!

DJ Links
10-20-2006, 07:32 AM
well, a couple of days ago I was in the bathroom washing my face, and afterwards, my right cheek started itching like crazy. I looked in the mirror and two grayish dots appeared on my face. They were real faint at the time, so unless you were REEEAL close you couldn't see them. Well, later that day they disappeared, but my face continued to itch and become extra dry despite how much washing I did. Overnight, today I look in the mirror and two medium size bumps appear, one black and the other one red....and yes, they were itching....then my face became real dry. So, this afternoon I moved into another dorm, a single bedroom....and I took my curtains down and low and behold...one of the worlds FATTEST spiders (not poisonous or harmful) is sitting right behind my curtain......pray that these bumps can go away with no problem...

~elekt.

Dude don't play with spider bites. Go to the campus doc and get it checked out. More than likely he will tell you to pick up some over the counter cortizone.

CHRISTion
10-20-2006, 10:06 AM
*praying*--yo, hit if you get a chance, hit me up tonight...I only prayed with you once this week :eek:

jeyjey34
10-20-2006, 10:08 AM

J =]

One day, his Uncle Ben will tell him, "With great power comes great responsibility". :)

Light
01-18-2008, 02:24 PM

~elekt.
did you ever turn into spiderman? or blackspiderman?

Azriel
01-18-2008, 03:04 PM
This would have NEVER happened if you came to Calvary Bible College (www.calvary.edu)

btate0121
01-18-2008, 03:17 PM
LOL@ Uncle Ben.

man.. i can't stop thinkin about rice now......

saintjoetheservant
01-18-2008, 03:26 PM
This would have NEVER happened if you came to Calvary Bible College (www.calvary.edu)

hahahaha

calvary bible college.......now includes spider-free living quarters........:)

Light
01-18-2008, 03:27 PM
but i hear they got roaches that like to go to the lou and play basketball and video games... they like to walk around talk and rap and stuff too while talking about the stuff they like :)

Jeffr0cks
01-18-2008, 04:03 PM
at least you don't have this problem:

Mold on the ceiling? (http://cdn-www.i-am-bored.com/media/80787_lotsofspiders.jpg)

BlackCalvinist
01-18-2008, 04:15 PM
that made my skin crawl.

MLiK
01-18-2008, 04:26 PM

Mold on the ceiling? (http://cdn-www.i-am-bored.com/media/80787_lotsofspiders.jpg)

that's where my hair piece went!

JARZJR
01-18-2008, 10:05 PM

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ! :elvis: