PDA

View Full Version : Three New Christians!

shekinahsmoke
10-19-2006, 10:12 PM
Well there were more but I have a special prayer request for two that I led in prayer after they came to Christ.

Becky - Her mother recently passed and her grandmother is now in the hospital. Please keep her family lifted.

LaJear - Brother from a close neighborhood in the area. His wife got saved as well tonight. Please keep them in prayer that they grow in holiness and keep them covered in A WHOLE BUNCH of prayer. Im going to contact the brother this weekend again and introduce him to Brinson and the fam ;)

Also for a little girl who's 12 years old. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE pray for her that she becomes a light amongst her friends. We all know that school is way worse now than it was when we (or maybe I should say I) was growing up. MANY TEMPTATIONS OUT THERE, PLEASE PRAY FOR HER.

And please keep me lifted to. I got two more days of this at my church. Its a drama/tour called Judgement House. Its a true story of two girls who were abducted from a movie theater and one was killed. The one who was killed went to heaven (this is in the drama) and one of her friends (who was stapped by one of the kidnappers) and one of her kidnappers (who was shot by the police) went to Hell. its real moving and everyones liked it. If you are in Jacksonville, there's still two nights and it starts at 7 PM in Arlington. PM ME FOR MORE INFO.

shekinahsmoke
10-19-2006, 11:06 PM
bumps for the overnight. :(

invisible man
10-20-2006, 12:20 AM
Got you lifted.

CHRISTion
10-20-2006, 01:22 AM
Smoke, where did you meet these people? Are these just random people you're witnessing to? Praise God btw for the testimony & u know I got you & them lifted.

shekinahsmoke
10-20-2006, 05:30 AM
Its a drama/tour called Judgement House at my church. People come virtually for free to go thru it. :o thanks guys.

shekinahsmoke
10-20-2006, 12:22 PM
:( :( :( thanks to those who are keepin them lifted.

albraggs
10-20-2006, 03:10 PM
Wow thats amazing that we have a new ppl in the family. PRAISE GOD!!!!!:D
I will diff pray for them. About the gurl in the school (praying for her). That's when I got saved and it was something to know I was forgiven. Yes your are so right about school. It's crazy and scary. My school has been thourgh a lot. People calling the school saying there was a bomb in the school. We had to leave the school so many times I don't even remeber how many times we left the school. We have to do a lock down because of all the school shootings. School can be a scary place thou. But I'm praying for her

I'm so happy that people are getting saved. PRAISE GOD!!!!!!!!

tlr
10-22-2006, 09:54 AM
We prayer father that each one of them will be covered in the blood daily and grow in the knowledge of you. That my brother will be empowered to witness more for you in Jesus name AMEN

shekinahsmoke
05-21-2009, 05:23 PM
LIFT!! :) wow..i still pray they are ok.

BlackCalvinist
05-21-2009, 08:08 PM
Need to install an awards system and nominate you for the thread necromancer award.