PDA

View Full Version : Confession: the TRUTH about Reformed Theology

eve
10-19-2006, 07:49 PM
this board seems to have a lot of folk who believe a lot of things about the same Bible.

often times, the discussion tends to divide between "reformed" folk and those who don't ascribe to "reformed" thought.

but WHAT on planet earth is "reformed"?

hmmm?

whatever happened to just reading the Bible, getting what you get, and hearing what the preacher preaches on Sunday and Wednesday?

sproul has a video series out about the tenets of reformed christianity. not boring in the least. check it out here (http://www.ligonier.org/rym.php). if you don't read this thread until after today, please don't forget to watch part one.

i don't know anyone who can break it down better than sproul. he has a way of getting me to examine the truths of God's Word in ways that i simply didn't while in my own personal study.

and if he says anything the Bible doesn't support ... let's build!

invisible man
10-20-2006, 02:09 AM
You might want to consider posting this link on the theo boards as well if you already haven't done so.

Bump.

eve
10-20-2006, 09:57 AM
another bump!

courtney (c-dub)
10-20-2006, 10:02 AM
Sister, thank you for this info. It has been a great help, as I'm new to these truth's and I'm being transformed by his "Amazing Grace".

Please keep sharing resources as such, for they are well appreciated, and are of great benefit to many.