PDA

View Full Version : A Shameless Plug for 3hmobile

HCR Zealot
10-19-2006, 07:17 PM
I downloaded my first ringtone on 3hmobile last night, and it was so quick and easy. I think this is great for the genre. It is another means for the music to get heard and noticed by those that may not know about it.

If you are looking for a way to support the ministry and music here at HCR there is no better way than to visit our sister sites (www.3hmp3.com & www.3hmobile.com) and purchase something.

Artists-- what better way for you to promote your music than to have a ringtone or an album featured in our stores?

Well... what are you waiting for?! Scoot over to 3hmobile or 3hmp3 today and download something. I know you won't regret it.

God Bless,

zealot

MrGardiner
10-19-2006, 09:16 PM
I wanna do it but i'm scared. I dont know if it'll work on my phone as i dont have any of the providers listed but i do have a phone listed and mine does accept ringtones.

I'm afraid it wont work and i wont get my money back.

Psalmist
10-19-2006, 09:18 PM
Artists-- what better way for you to promote your music than to have a ringtone or an album featured in our stores?

ayo, you'll emailed me about being on 3hmp3.com and I emailed back and still no response (2 months later). I'm not working w/ you'll b/c you'll don't seem interested, not the other way around!

Knyce924
10-19-2006, 09:23 PM
Yea I was peepin 3Hmobile the past few days. Its awesome, Im for it 100%. I would definitely buy a few....but my phone doesnt play mp3s :( I should get a new phone. I'll try tho and see if I can get it to work..

Conviction Music
10-19-2006, 09:29 PM
If you go to the site it has Ambassador spelled Amba**ador

Knyce924
10-19-2006, 09:33 PM
Yea guys it doesnt charge you until it successfully downloads. No credit card needed. Vic you should tell up more info on this, a lot of people dont know how it actually works cuz its new

it works on my phone!! chea "ridin wit my top doown"

Knyce924
10-19-2006, 09:43 PM
Aiiight I need to chill on the ringtones

Knyce924
10-19-2006, 10:09 PM
If you go to the site it has Ambassador spelled Amba**ador

Yea I noticed that also. That is kinda negative, what if you could intentionally mispel Ambassador with one S
We can still call him Amba lol

Mauiboy
10-19-2006, 11:51 PM
ya'll need to put VERIZON up on there!!!

then i'll get my fill of HHH ringtones

illuminaticx
10-19-2006, 11:55 PM
It's censoring his name because of the Eph. 4:29Eph. 4:29Eph. 4:29 in it. No I didn't cuss.

J =]

illuminaticx
10-19-2006, 11:56 PM
ya'll need to put VERIZON up on there!!!

then i'll get my fill of HHH ringtones

You need to get with the program...

http://www.phillynet.net/assets/images/cingular_logo_1.jpg

J =]

Mauiboy
10-19-2006, 11:57 PM
You need to get with the program...

http://www.phillynet.net/assets/images/cingular_logo_1.jpg

J =]

BOOOOOO!!!!

HCR Zealot
10-20-2006, 12:55 AM
ayo, you'll emailed me about being on 3hmp3.com and I emailed back and still no response (2 months later). I'm not working w/ you'll b/c you'll don't seem interested, not the other way around!

If you still would like to have your music carried in the store, fill out the artist agreement, and send it in to the address indicated on the 3hmp3.com website.

HCR Zealot
10-20-2006, 01:14 AM
hahha..yo milton... call me son.

NOW.

and why you aint say nothing about that bill cosby thing i pulled huh... LOL

I can't call you Vic... My phone is done. Cingular is sending me another one... it'll be here tomorrow.

invisible man
10-20-2006, 02:02 AM
It's censoring his name because of the Eph. 4:29Eph. 4:29Eph. 4:29 in it. No I didn't cuss.

J =]

OHHHHHH!!!! Potty mouth. J/K

BTW T-Mobile is #1

J-Woods(BangTheory)
10-20-2006, 02:15 AM
I would have done it already, but im waitin till its available for Verizon fam, thats what i have, when will that happen???? Get at me!

J-Woods(Bang Theory Music)

Psalmist
10-20-2006, 06:32 AM
If you still would like to have your music carried in the store, fill out the artist agreement, and send it in to the address indicated on the 3hmp3.com website.
did it, done it....twice already (with confirmed reciept)! Not gonna send another one good brother! Its obvious to me that you'll don't want me in the store....not a big problem! I learned real quick from the way I was dealt w/...so you'll don't want me, I won't support...not a big deal.

J Hoyt
10-20-2006, 08:37 AM
Is there any way I can download a test ring tone for free? I'm not sure if my phone/carrier will work. I dont want to gamble my $2.

HCR Zealot
10-20-2006, 09:48 AM
did it, done it....twice already (with confirmed reciept)! Not gonna send another one good brother! Its obvious to me that you'll don't want me in the store....not a big problem! I learned real quick from the way I was dealt w/...so you'll don't want me, I won't support...not a big deal.

That's fine Psalmist. You don't have to send another album in. That's your perogative. Understand that we're not singling you out. I'm sure there are a lot of artists that may not have been selected that sent their material in. According to the 3hmp3 FAQ under the question, "What happens after I mail you the demo?" It says, "We will listen to your music, and if selected your material will be encoded in 192 kbps mp3 format, your artwork will be scanned, and 20-30 second snippets will be encoded in 64 kbps for preview."

Psalmist
10-20-2006, 10:53 AM
That's fine Psalmist. You don't have to send another album in. That's your perogative. Understand that we're not singling you out. I'm sure there are a lot of artists that may not have been selected that sent their material in. According to the 3hmp3 FAQ under the question, "What happens after I mail you the demo?" It says, "We will listen to your music, and if selected your material will be encoded in 192 kbps mp3 format, your artwork will be scanned, and 20-30 second snippets will be encoded in 64 kbps for preview."
I understand that good brother. But you'll emailed me back asking me personally to give you'll permission to host my mp3 files (after quite a bit of talking...and disagreeing w/ Vic)...so a couple months after talking (and confirming that you'll recieved it), you emailed (maybe not you, but 3hmp3.com) saying that you were ready...you already had my music....just needed an email confirmation b/c it had been so long. So I emailed you'll back....and then no responses for 2 months!

TrueConvert
10-20-2006, 11:13 AM
I'm trying to cop right now. :p

HCR Zealot
10-20-2006, 01:08 PM
I understand that good brother. But you'll emailed me back asking me personally to give you'll permission to host my mp3 files (after quite a bit of talking...and disagreeing w/ Vic)...so a couple months after talking (and confirming that you'll recieved it), you emailed (maybe not you, but 3hmp3.com) saying that you were ready...you already had my music....just needed an email confirmation b/c it had been so long. So I emailed you'll back....and then no responses for 2 months!

I'll PM you

Psalmist
10-20-2006, 01:17 PM
I'll PM you
bet....we'll build

J Hoyt
10-20-2006, 02:46 PM
yes. visit the site, and it actually recommends that you test your phone...

vic
Maybe I'm just being stupid. I've looked around and don't see where I can do that.