PDA

View Full Version : Internship in Westchester NY (PLZ RAED)

albraggs
10-19-2006, 03:47 PM
At my high school, some seniors are in a self program. I am one of those seniors and basically we have to choose what we what to do in the world. After that call people up and ask about internship. It really nice program because we get to see before we go off to college if a specific thing we want to become is for them. I choose to youth ministries. I was wondering does anyone from New York know where I can go for an internship for youth ministries.

thanks and God Bless
Asia

albraggs
10-19-2006, 04:38 PM
Well Yolanda (happy b-day sis) said someone on this board cld help me out. So if someone could, please help me out

TheRealPae
10-19-2006, 05:17 PM
If so I have a friend that is currently in Europe, but will be back on Friday, she is a Youth Coordinator at my home church, holla at her, or e-mail her, tell her Lester sent you!

I will pm the info, ok, but the church is the Bronx??

One, Les

albraggs
10-19-2006, 05:22 PM
If so I have a friend that is currently in Europe, but will be back on Friday, she is a Youth Coordinator at my home church, holla at her, or e-mail her, tell her Lester sent you!

I will pm the info, ok, but the church is the Bronx??

One, Les

That's cool with me. It's fine if it's in the Bronx. I would have to get on the train but it cool.That's what the self program is all about. Thanks and yea send me a pm. But tell her I will be calling, okay