PDA

View Full Version : Would-Be Mainstream HHH rappers

Enigmatic
10-19-2006, 02:37 PM
Truthfully, Japhia Life has everything to cross over. At times I wonder why he even does christian rap cause he can sell but I guess his heart is elsewhere.Besides, Beatmart isn't a great promoter of their artists. Lecrea is another artist who can easily blow, especially with this Texas explosion but he's far too narrow with his lyrics. Don't get me wrong that's a good thing but it scares folks off. The rest of HHH even if they wasn't spitting christian, at best they would have minimal success in the underground. Ambass, perhaps would also have some hits in the mid 90s.

tlr
10-26-2006, 10:29 AM
i think you are missing the point hhh is very narrow because everything is done to glorify christ. If they ain't then take the 3 hhh's off and go and get some more teaching. You can not be in two camps or you will be split in two. Since you see what is happening you be the judge.

peace

J Hoyt
10-26-2006, 10:32 AM
i think you are missing the point hhh is very narrow because everything is done to glorify christ.
Yep. Narrow is the way...

Quiet storm
10-26-2006, 10:37 AM
The rest of HHH.

So you named a few cats and then placed the rest of HHH in the same box......interesting. Hopefully one day cats will realise that HHH is bigger than just the cats mentioned on HCR and the ones found at Christian bookstores.

TheRealPae
10-26-2006, 11:25 AM
Truthfully, Japhia Life has everything to cross over. At times I wonder why he even does christian rap cause he can sell but I guess his heart is elsewhere.Besides, Beatmart isn't a great promoter of their artists. Lecrea is another artist who can easily blow, especially with this Texas explosion but he's far too narrow with his lyrics. Don't get me wrong that's a good thing but it scares folks off. The rest of HHH even if they wasn't spitting christian, at best they would have minimal success in the underground. Ambass, perhaps would also have some hits in the mid 90s.

Ok in your own statement you said "...At times I wonder...does Christian rap..." as if Chriatians have another option?? Bible clearly states that you cant serve two masters?? Then you say, about Lecrae "...far too narrow..." You confuse me, a bit, makes me wonder you about your motives, I said wonder, Im not judging you, I dont even know you, but Im wondering "What the heck is he talking about, we're Christians and to a certain extent we have to be "narrow minded". Im just not clear about your motives, and views. But hey, you dont have to tell me anything, It's none of my biz anyways.

Disregard my comment after you read it, act as if I never posted. LOL!

One, Les