PDA

View Full Version : "One Nation Under One God....." Is this a conspiracy or myth

temper77016
10-19-2006, 11:47 AM
:confused: I was just thinking to myself fellow Christians. It was the enemie's plan the whole time to get congress to cancel the pledge of allegiance along with students praying at school. This nation is more divided than ever. You can forget about race issues and wars between nations. This is a battle over faiths and beliefs now. There has never been a nation under one God. The only time we ever come together as a nation is when we are at war or under attack. We have to pray people. Satan is doing his dirty work and we have neglected our chores. Let us not forget about the plans they have to reform the law and make Gay marriages legal. I thought we were Under the Law of One God. Then again, even satan has to worship his creator. I don't mean to sound like I am bashing the people but I want to unveil the wickedness of the government.

CHRISTion
10-19-2006, 12:48 PM
Wait a second...the pledge is now cancelled at schools? Where the heck have I been?