PDA

View Full Version : Alright, illuminaticx....

J Hoyt
10-19-2006, 11:00 AM
You win this time. THAT was a solid episode of Lost last night. Classic. They should have shown that one for the season premiere.

illuminaticx
10-19-2006, 11:09 AM
lol...

I think it would have been great for the premier too. It makes it more interesting when they have all the characters involved.

J =]

DJ Links
10-19-2006, 11:16 AM
lol...

I think it would have been great for the premier too. It makes it more interesting when they have all the characters involved.

J =]

I missed some episodes last season; so where in the world did the polar bear come from. John said last night that they killed one of the polar bears. Where in the world did they come from?

Also I saw some new dude in the camp with the rest of the crew last night. Never saw him before.

lisajames96
10-19-2006, 11:18 AM
did you guys notice the 2 new people last night? They only had one liners, but they used a dramatic moment to bring them in...i have other thoughts about last night, but am a little busy to put it together.

b gain
10-19-2006, 11:42 AM
I missed some episodes last season; so where in the world did the polar bear come from. John said last night that they killed one of the polar bears. Where in the world did they come from?

Also I saw some new dude in the camp with the rest of the crew last night. Never saw him before.

The polar bears are probably the ones that were in sawyer's cage...

DJ Links
10-19-2006, 11:49 AM
The polar bears are probably the ones that were in sawyer's cage...

Makes sense.

joseph29
10-19-2006, 12:54 PM
You win this time. THAT was a solid episode of Lost last night. Classic. They should have shown that one for the season premiere.
Yeah that would've been a great season premiere. Lost needs to do more shows like this, which are similar to the 1st season. I think they need to start talking more about the others personally before i can really get into their storyline.

illuminaticx
10-19-2006, 01:41 PM

The polar bears were in the 1st season and guess who killed one of the polar bears? Sawyer. Remember when Sawyer got a fish cracker from the machine in his cage and the Other said it only took the bears two hours? Well, I don't think it's a coincidence that Sawyer is in a cage. lol.

did you guys notice the 2 new people last night? They only had one liners, but they used a dramatic moment to bring them in...i have other thoughts about last night, but am a little busy to put it together.

Yea I noticed that too.

I don't find it hard to believe that the Others are doing experiments on animals and humans. That is what the hatches are for.

Then putting them out in the jungle to study them and test their survival, communication and problem solving skills.

J =]

desertwoman
10-19-2006, 01:42 PM
What in the world is Lost?

lisajames96
10-19-2006, 01:50 PM

:eek: *watching for ill to faint*...going to get a slab of bacon to revive him...:D

DJ Links
10-19-2006, 03:16 PM

Clutch the pearls!!!

illuminaticx
10-19-2006, 04:33 PM
:eek: *watching for ill to faint*...going to get a slab of bacon to revive him...:D

LOL... That was funny :D

LOST is a t.v. drama that comes on ABC on Wednesday nights.

J =]

desertwoman
10-19-2006, 06:12 PM
Whats the premise