PDA

View Full Version : It Was The True Passion of Christ!

LeethalOne
10-19-2006, 08:45 AM
Good Morning,
On this day, October 19, this email comes to minister to you. Happy Thursday! How are you doing this morning? It's a wonderful day to be a child of God. Have you ever wondered why God loved you so much? Have you ever wondered why God would send His only begotten Son to die on the Cross ... for you? Have you ever wondered why He endured all He did ... for you? So often in our lives, we never stop and thank our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ for enduring the pain and agony of the Cross. He loved each of us that much! This morning, after waking up (and before leaving for work), did you stop and tell the Lord, "Thank You?"
This morning, I have been commissioned to come and minister to you. What kind of love is this? Why would He do it? My friend, It Was The True Passion of Christ! He died so we may live. He bled so we may be free from sin. The Bible declares that while He hung on the Cross, He prayed for all who mocked and scorned Him. The Bible declares in Luke 23:34 - Then said Jesus, Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do. And they parted his raiment, and cast lots. After all He went through, what made Him pray for the offenders ... It Was The True Passion of Christ! After all of our mistakes and failures, what made Him forgive us ... It Was The True Passion of Christ! When we were deep in sin, far from a peaceful shore, what delivered us ... It Was The True Passion of Christ!
My brother, my sister, what are you enduring today? What dilemma do you face? What storm are you going through? Do you not know God will deliver you? No matter what we face in life, nothing can ever compare to the sacrifice of the Cross. It Was The True Passion of Christ! The Bible declares in Romans 5:8 - But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. As you go through your day, temptations will arise. Test will come. Tribulations will surface. When things become overbearing, ask yourself one question, "does this come close to the sacrifice of the Cross?" Some wonder why He died for us ... It Was The True Passion of Christ! Thought to Ponder: What can wash away my sins? Nothing but THE BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST!
Scripture Reading for the Day: John 15:13
May God Bless you at Your point of need!
Minister Darrick D. McGhee
Copyright 2006 Meditation Moments with Minister McGhee. All rights reserved.
If you desire to unsubscribe to Meditation Moments with Minister McGhee, please send an e-mail to darrickdmcghee@yahoo.com.

Danielle
10-19-2006, 09:59 AM
Thank you God for the passion of Jesus Christ!!!! His passion that drove him to come to earth, to walk among men, to heal the sick, and raise the dead, and to go to the cross, and humble himself and endure the pain, for us, that is an awesome passion.

LeethalOne
10-19-2006, 10:04 AM
Thank you God for the passion of Jesus Christ!!!! His passion that drove him to come to earth, to walk among men, to heal the sick, and raise the dead, and to go to the cross, and humble himself and endure the pain, for us, that is an awesome passion.

AMEN!