PDA

View Full Version : Is it just me or is there a bunch of newbies!?

savedbygracealone
10-18-2006, 02:52 PM
:D
seems like there's a bunch of new peeps since SOMEONE *coughcoughVICcoughcough* deleted all the threads...

WELCOME! :D

wanna introduce yourselves?

i'm Jolene! :D

(ps if i'm just trippin everyone forgive me lol :o i do that from time to time)

jeyjey34
10-18-2006, 02:52 PM
You're trippin. ;)

albraggs
10-18-2006, 02:57 PM
Yes Jolene I notice that

Shirverlion
10-18-2006, 03:23 PM
Yo, I was thinking the exact same thing. I think since eveyone's post count is low now, maybe some people are taking the time to "recreate" themselves. Maybe some old banned members are back. I see you ManBehindBars!

Quiet storm
10-18-2006, 03:26 PM
Maybe some old banned members are back. I see you ManBehindBars!

He never left he just changed his name to Enigmatic

LeethalOne
10-18-2006, 03:30 PM
man I had just became HCR fam... :rolleyes:

Danielle
10-18-2006, 03:31 PM
I am the beautiful Danielle lol:)

Enlighten
10-18-2006, 04:00 PM
Dont be worried about newbies are good, Fresh blood HCR

I'm Enlighten aka The Drifter :cool:, I come and go as I please

albraggs
10-18-2006, 04:07 PM
well since ppl are introducing themselves (sp)lol. I'm Asia L. Braggs a young women after God's own heart

lisajames96
10-18-2006, 04:09 PM
welcome! I am Lisa aka moms(if you're under 30):D

savedbygracealone
10-18-2006, 04:13 PM
lol@none of the newbies posting their info... all the old heads... :D ;)

kingsman2ki
10-18-2006, 04:14 PM
I'm Kingsman2ki....

Serving Our King and his Kingdom All Day, EveryDay......

shekinahsmoke
10-18-2006, 04:16 PM
yall know its ya boy Smoke. (Isaiah Six:Fo - be humbled and get low.) :)

thenewguy07
10-18-2006, 04:17 PM
Hey fam, my name is Reggie. I'm a 21 year old, psychology major at Bowie State University. I'm in my senior year here, and most likely I'll be going to Liberty University in the Fall of 07 (after I graduate) to get my masters degree in Counseling Psychology (I wish they had a PhD program though...).

Oh yea, I'm a teacher/youth worker at my church (New Song Bible Fellowship Church), and I stay on campus up here at BSU. I like to travel as much as I can, so me and my friends hit up all the HHH events in this area, and also some in NY,Philly, and VA. Did I miss anything?

J Hoyt
10-18-2006, 04:19 PM
Whatever, man. I was on the verge of Ole Head'edness.

ctide
10-18-2006, 05:19 PM
"aint nobody live wit my mom but a buncha newbies"

3SpiritsEM
10-18-2006, 05:48 PM
Hey fam, my name is Reggie. I'm a 21 year old, psychology major at Bowie State University. I'm in my senior year here, and most likely I'll be going to Liberty University in the Fall of 07 (after I graduate) to get my masters degree in Counseling Psychology (I wish they had a PhD program though...).

Oh yea, I'm a teacher/youth worker at my church (New Song Bible Fellowship Church), and I stay on campus up here at BSU. I like to travel as much as I can, so me and my friends hit up all the HHH events in this area, and also some in NY,Philly, and VA. Did I miss anything?

Ol Boy. one of them, Hey Doc? can you tell me if I'm crazy or what. :eek:

HCR Zealot
10-18-2006, 08:41 PM
seems like there's a bunch of new peeps since SOMEONE *coughcoughVICcoughcough* deleted all the threads...

LOL!

jnorman888
10-18-2006, 11:23 PM
Jnorm

INLOVE Jnorm

naijagirl
10-18-2006, 11:38 PM
I guess now the board's new it's time to start afresh.

Call me...uhhh...Eunice.Eunice. :)
I'm a college sophomore...graduating 09. Major: CJ

Yup, yup, yup!

Shock~Therapy
10-19-2006, 12:13 AM
Greetings all, I may be a newbie to this board but not to the christian rap scene.

Daniel aka Shock~Therapy aka M.C. F.O.C.U.S.

I used to post on secular rap boards, even modded them, as one of the few christian cats on there. But oh how blessed it is to dwell in unity with my brethren in Christ.

Little bit about myself. I'm a 26 yr old graduate student in the Counseling program at Bowie State University (thenewguy07 - holla at me brethren). I currently work full time at a youth residential facility. Part of a christian fraternity (oxymoron, you say? well check us out and form your own opinions www.alphanuomega.org). Recently switched churches (left my old church, where I was a leader and youth facilitator) and ready to jump back into the ministry scene. Aspiring HHH artist/poet (producers... if you have free beats holla at me). But most of all, I'm a humble servent of Jesus Christ (no greater honor than that).

Quiet storm
10-19-2006, 12:19 AM
I'm in my senior year here, and most likely I'll be going to Liberty University in the Fall of 07 (after I graduate) to get my masters degree in Counseling Psychology (I wish they had a PhD program though...).

Hey have fun there I got kicked out of there back in 99 :eek:

thenewguy07
10-19-2006, 12:28 AM
Hey have fun there I got kicked out of there back in 99 :eek:

Kicked out??? Go head with that...lol. What happened? (PM me if u prefer). I'm curious fareal.

By the way, I know a guy who was there about that time. I wonder if u know him .

Quiet storm
10-19-2006, 12:30 AM
Kicked out??? Go head with that...lol. What happened? (PM me if u prefer). I'm curious fareal.

By the way, I know a guy who was there about that time. I wonder if u know him .

I cut all my classes for like ummmmm 3 months :). Who is your friend?

thenewguy07
10-19-2006, 12:35 AM
I cut all my classes for like ummmmm 3 months :). Who is your friend?

LOL. I was just makin sure it wasn't something petty like wearing jeans to chapel or sumthin. lol. But um...Brian Jackson. I think he used to sing with a group down there.

Quiet storm
10-19-2006, 12:40 AM
LOL. I was just makin sure it wasn't something petty like wearing jeans to chapel or sumthin. lol. But um...Brian Jackson. I think he used to sing with a group down there.

Hmmm the name does not strike a bell but I might know him if I saw a pic. Liberty has changed their dress code but yes if I had worn jeans to chapel I would have got in trouble.

invisible man
10-19-2006, 12:42 AM
I feel your pain. Lol!

thenewguy07
10-19-2006, 12:43 AM
Hmmm the name does not strike a bell but I might know him if I saw a pic. Liberty has changed their dress code but yes if I had worn jeans to chapel I would have got in trouble.

Glad to hear that they changed their dress code (which I think is utterly and profoundly ridiculous in the first place). heh. Knowing what you know about Liberty (from the time you went there to your current understanding of it now), do you think you'd reccommend it to a random brother in Christ (myself) who is seeking a biblical collegiate experience and a solid/universally applicable education? (Sorry...when I write I can't help using big words, and when I speak, I talk slang...)

Quiet storm
10-19-2006, 01:40 AM
Glad to hear that they changed their dress code (which I think is utterly and profoundly ridiculous in the first place). heh. Knowing what you know about Liberty (from the time you went there to your current understanding of it now), do you think you'd reccommend it to a random brother in Christ (myself) who is seeking a biblical collegiate experience and a solid/universally applicable education? (Sorry...when I write I can't help using big words, and when I speak, I talk slang...)

Well if you were to ask me 7 years ago I would have boldly said no but I just happend to visit Liberty this pass weekend for homecoming and things around there seem a lot better. It is hard for me to recommend the school cause I really dont have to many pleasent memories from going there but the people that I talked to on campus this weekend seemed to enjoy going there so I dont want to come off as being bias. If you havent done it already take a campus visit and ask around to see what people have to say. Dont just listen to your tour guide look for some real people and stop them and chop it up with them one on one.

savedbygracealone
10-19-2006, 10:44 AM
emerson u just like hijacking my threads!!!

welcome Daniel aka Shock~Therapy aka M.C. F.O.C.U.S. :)

Quiet storm
10-19-2006, 10:46 AM
emerson u just like hijacking my threads!!!

Geez I was getting to know thenewguy so its not hijacking. Am I not allowed to meet people on your thread? *women*

Lady Car
10-20-2006, 12:11 PM
I'm Carlita aka "Lady Car"

Born and raised in the Nation's Capital-Washington, DC
Now living in Greenbelt, Maryland

I became a Christian during the "Jesus Movement" in 1974

I'm a singer/songwriter/worship leader and spoken word poet....

I'm a member of a Christian Funk/Rock Band named, "SEVENLOVE"(*for those who may not know what "Funk/Rock" is: As a short description...Just think the music styles of...."Earth, Wind and Fire....The Ohio Players, Parliment-Funkadelic, The Commordores", etc....mixed with a late 60's/early 70's arena Rock flow......and seven people who have been changed by and are commited to Jesus Christ as His disciples....and you got....SEVENLOVE!

I'm a minister/Bible teacher....but most importantly....I LOVE JESUS and HIS BELOVED, PRECIOUS BODY....my brothers and sisters...and with all of my heart love to serve, love on and build with them!!

Carlita
"Lady Car"

jeyjey34
05-21-2009, 04:13 PM
There's been a bunch of newbies lately. :cute:

jnorman888
05-21-2009, 04:18 PM
Dag, this is an old thread! Where do y'all be finding these old threads at? I know Vic deleted the boards like 3 times, but this thread goes back to 2006. How did this survive the wipe out?

JNORM888

mzsoulll
05-21-2009, 04:28 PM
all you people were here since 2006?

*faints*

Under my user title what does young bol mean? and how long do i have to be under that title?

FollowerOfChrist1
05-21-2009, 04:31 PM

*faints*

Under my user title what does young bol mean? and how long do i have to be under that title?

:laugh:

Your user title will change when you reach a certain number of posts :)

B Blessed
05-21-2009, 04:38 PM

Yo what's up fam. I am Talaat (Tah-lit) husband of one and Army of one. 81 posts away from no longer being in "Young Boi" status. :jiggy:

:policeman:

maskilz
05-21-2009, 05:24 PM

*faints*

2005 and before...:jiggy:

shekinahsmoke
05-21-2009, 05:35 PM
face it. we all love each other thats why we dont leave. *group hug!*

CCordero
05-21-2009, 05:49 PM
Hey yo Iíve been here , Biblically thorough
Bringing truth to ya borough - I go by the name of... never mind
This man writes them joints
Christ centered lyricism on the mic wit a style that's straight to the point
My God anoints, smell the aroma from the ointment, divine appointment
plus I row with a body called the Church come and join them...
the head is Jesus don't get the linguistics twisted
With this Rock I gets my rap on like Lim Bizkit...

B Blessed
05-21-2009, 05:56 PM
Hey yo Iíve been here , Biblically thorough
Bringing truth to ya borough - I go by the name of... never mind
My God anoints, smell the aroma from the ointment, divine appointment
plus I row with a body called the Church come and join them...
the head is Jesus don't get the linguistics twisted
With this Rock I gets my rap on like Lim Bizkit...

:policeman:

jeyjey34
05-21-2009, 06:38 PM
I go by the name of... never mind

I learned a lot from constant observation/
God is patient and Christ is exalted above the constellations

I've been on the low, did some features and compilations/
The controversy started some good conversation

I hit Timothy on the email - He'll give you all the details/
But right now, my focus is on the man who took the 3 nails

Two through his wrists, one through his feet/
The wrath of God satisified, the work of the Son is complete

And now there's two types of people/
Those who have atonement and those who pay for their own sin: strife and evil...

MiZZes
05-22-2009, 01:39 PM
I'm not technically a 'newbie' but I have been M.I.A for a grip on here (as you can see from my posts lol). A whole 66 I think I seen? Lol

A lot of peeps I noticed from way back when though!

Umm...in case you don't know moi... My hubby is on here as jbone or 1DROP or..something like that. We will be married 9 years on June 24th! Got our 3 lil' childrens going into kindergarten, 4th & 5th grade now. *sigh* We living in ATL for 3 years now, originally from IND. Been into the HHH scene since 2001. Hopin to jump back into HHH ministry soon, hosting outreaches, etc. We're kinda like Priscilla & Aquila..we are helpers to get the Word spread and on the scene.

*HUGS to all the famo*

jeyjey34
05-22-2009, 07:10 PM
Newbie dooby doo!!!! :p