PDA

View Full Version : Baby Jesus

dremarshall
10-18-2006, 12:35 PM
What happened to the gifts that the wisemen brought to Jesus when he was a baby?? I son't know why but watching Taladega Nights made me think of this.

Shirverlion
10-18-2006, 01:38 PM
What happened to the gifts that the wisemen brought to Jesus when he was a baby?? I son't know why but watching Taladega Nights made me think of this.

:confused: What do you mean what happened to them? I'm pretty sure they were used acordingly.

dremarshall
10-18-2006, 01:49 PM
:confused: What do you mean what happened to them? I'm pretty sure they were used acordingly.

Nuttin like that homie, but like they had like storehouses right? Do you think they were sold for the family or stuff like that. Just a random question, no hidden agenda.

dremarshall
01-24-2007, 12:46 PM
bumpppppp

LaRosa
01-24-2007, 12:55 PM
most likely, they were sold to support the new family (esp. while in Egypt)... but Scripture doesn't say

lj.

apokalum
01-24-2007, 12:55 PM
maybe used to afford the trek to egypt?

Bible doesn't necessarily say..

The_Expositor
01-24-2007, 01:52 PM
I know they were symbolic gifts. I guess they would have sold them, but like everyone else said, Scripture doesn't say so I guess we'll never know.....unless we ask Him on the other side of glory....HALLELUJAH!!!

dremarshall
01-24-2007, 03:42 PM
I always wonder about Jesus the boy & like how He remained perfect as a child. I mean nobody called Him a name? Well He did hang around old cats, but He never got mad or hated dinner that day? Did He play on anyones team?? I bet they always one! Just questions, I know the cultures are totally different so it's hard to understand but just my thoughts!