PDA

View Full Version : i need a miracle

outrage
10-18-2006, 09:36 AM
im at university doing a architecture degree and i've got final presentation for 3rd in less then 5 days....my brain is fried, my motivation is running thin....there is an enormous amount of work to do.

ONLY through God's grace will i pass this thing....

i shouldnt even be on this board, i should be CADing (computer aided design) but my brain is fried and its quite hard to come up with something from nothing...well not that G_d hasnt already thought of it....:)

Thank you for your prayers in advance, from your brother in christ on the other side of the world.

Details: i have 9 drawings to do. 3 models to make. 5 layouts to complete. and a speech. ALSO: the design for this semester is a CHURCH, of all things:D

StreetSermonz
10-18-2006, 10:28 AM
LORD GOD I thank you for my brother outrage and for using him in the field of architecture. I ask that you would increase his wisdom, provide the knowledge, the strength, and the insight to accomplish the task at hand. I ask that you move on behalf of the professor and give him favor in his presentation. I also ask that you give him divine rest, and provide him the grace to complete his drawings, his models, his layouts and his speech in a timely manner. Father your Word says to be anxious for nothing, but in all things through prayer and supplication to make our requests known unto you, and the peace of God will rest upon our hearts and our minds, and I make this request in the Name of Jesus and thank you in advance for his miracle, for you know the end before the beginning and you will never give us more than we can bear. I praise your Holy Name Lord Jesus, HALLELUJAH to the Lamb!! Amen.

Outrage: Make sure you let us know how it went, and if possible share a portion of your presentation with us, I'd love to see how the church design came out!

dremarshall
10-18-2006, 10:48 AM
YOU CAN DO ITTT! Yo I am praying for you man.

loercase
10-18-2006, 12:13 PM
I'm praying for you...

albraggs
10-18-2006, 02:49 PM
You will get it done bro, keep the faith. Im praying and God Bless you

C.A.J.E ILLS
10-18-2006, 04:08 PM
Done...;)

outrage
10-20-2006, 02:31 AM
you will never know how much you guys have encouraged, thank you soo much. just had a structures exam should i did pretty well in, however at the expense of my final presentation that's due in 36 hours. :(

Brinson
10-20-2006, 11:36 AM
You will come out as pure Gold

In Jesus name

shekinahsmoke
10-20-2006, 12:31 PM
you can make it son. weigh out what costs the most points and is the most lengthy and attack those swiftly. got u in prayer son.

outrage
10-23-2006, 06:00 AM
havent slept in 48 hours and i just had my first meal in 24 hours....handed in the models and drawings today @ 6pm (2hrs ago) . pretty decent, however falls quite short of my own rediculously high standards of which i never meet. ;)

Presentation tomoro - crunch time.... from 9am to 6pm - dont know what time slot i've got. brb in 24 hours.

outrage
10-26-2006, 10:54 AM
havent slept in 48 hours and i just had my first meal in 24 hours....handed in the models and drawings today @ 6pm (2hrs ago) . pretty decent, however falls quite short of my own rediculously high standards of which i never meet. ;)

Presentation tomoro - crunch time.... from 9am to 6pm - dont know what time slot i've got. brb in 24 hours.

breathe in and out..just had last exam today, a couple of assignment to go and then finished...Nov 10th

thank you so much fam for EVERYTHING from the other side of the world. the presentation went well, much better then last semester where the tutors started critquing before i even started presenting:( . this time i was able to speak and able to communicated pretty clearly my concepts and ideas, and how they came through my scheme....

one big thing, there were some requirements for the design that i didnt include, of which i was quite worried about in terms of a lacking submission to find that EVERYONE else also missed quite a few elements of their design, so in the end, i actually had quite a bit more work then my fellow students (how does that work??:) )

it was funny, cause i really couldnt see the end, because im such a perfectionist and always set a high standard for myself, i always put pressure on myself. however through the prayers and posts of YOU, i experienced the peace of God like never before, i believe i have definitely grown in his grace (even in just writing this post and reflecting on these last couple of days),

to those that prayer in public and private:
thank you. thank you. thank you.

all glory to GOD

montenell
10-26-2006, 03:23 PM
got you

outrage
11-01-2006, 03:03 AM
here we go again...in another 2 days i've got the other 50% of my core due :eek:

4 srs drawings (1:20, 2x 1:10 and a structures drawing - 3 A1 sheets) and 15 pages of text that will be coming out of nowhere for a report :confused:

cant wait to praise his name once again - this have been a very interesting 2 weeks - ill be posting a massive praise report once all this is done....amen

outrage
11-01-2006, 03:03 AM
got you
thanks bro

outrage
11-03-2006, 05:57 AM
i havent slept in 40 hrs and only had 2 meals:eek: :eek:

Poetikmind
11-03-2006, 12:15 PM
U can do all things wih Christ...He will never put on you more than u can bear! Glory! Hallelujah! God Bless!

outrage
11-03-2006, 07:07 PM
PRAISE GOD, its handed in....40 hours without any sleep, handed in at 6:30pm

to God all the glory....all the glory, his grace is more then efficient, soo much more!!

outrage
11-11-2006, 05:21 AM
its is finished....both the work of the cross and my first degree at university (as long as i dont have to resubmit)!! :D