PDA

View Full Version : myspace hate email

outrage
10-18-2006, 04:06 AM
check this out, how would one respond?

my heart was deeply sadden by this.

WARNING: profanity used.

I hate (our church),like I hate all religion. I hate how fake you are. I hate how you don't see how your religion is exactly the same as all other religions.
Religion was started to answer questions.
Christianity has been wrong in the past.
God said the Earth revolved around the sun,and it was true! Til smart people figured out what was really going on.
Your religion started just like every other religion. To give answers. So...what makes your made up answers any more true than the ancient Egyptians,or the Greeks?
And DON'T say it's cos it's lasted longer. We all know that the only reason your Eph. 4:29Eph. 4:29Eph. 4:29Eph. 4:29ing religion is still around is cos of war.

I F*****G HATE YOUR RELIGION.

If god existed,i'd hate him too.

F*****g wake up.

and don't reply to this saying you'll pray for me or some s**t,cos we both know you're not about saving other people. you're about saving your own a*ses and feeling good about yourself,about feeling BETTER than other people.

I hate you with every fibre of my being

shekinahsmoke
10-18-2006, 05:18 AM
tellem because we have THE answer. Then give him the good person test, being compassionate so he understands that we all hated God and that we all are sinners. in fact it would be good to read him the first part of Ephesians 2 so he understands that real Christians dont try to feel better than everyone else. In fact, quite the opposite. We are all deserving of Hell, and need a redeemer. Compassion and aggression. Give him the Gospel, padawan. :)

invisible man
10-18-2006, 05:24 AM
Ask them where do they get their presupesition from. And ask them why do they feel this hatred they profess. Like do you feel this way because of a bad church experience? What makes you say that christianity started like the other religions to give answers? So on and so forth. If the person opens up you can begin to minister to them and answer some of there questions. If not all you can do is pray for them. Some people don't really want any answers. Don't take the assault personal. They are clearly under the influence of antichrist spirit. Remember there are plenty of apologetics that have already been done on these type of arguments so don't be intimidated.
You can use all kind of facts and scriptures agains these weak arguments.

CARM has some good apologetics and objections to christianity answers for all sorts of people atheist and ect. www.carm.org

Also Go check out http://www.gotquestions.org/

invisible man
10-18-2006, 05:28 AM
tellem because we have THE answer. Then give him the good person test, being compassionate so he understands that we all hated God and that we all are sinners. in fact it would be good to read him the first part of Ephesians 2 so he understands that real Christians dont try to feel better than everyone else. In fact, quite the opposite. We are all deserving of Hell, and need a redeemer. Compassion and aggression. Give him the Gospel, padawan. :)

co-sign

Link to good person test
http://www.needgod.com/004.shtml

J Hoyt
10-18-2006, 07:43 AM
Don't say say anything.

http://neilosborne.net/images/Pearl-Necklace.jpghttp://www.mbfarviewfarm.com/images/baby-pigs-for-sale.jpg

Nahledge
10-18-2006, 08:06 AM
Tell em, good thing I don't practice a religion. I live in relationship with Christ. There's a big difference.

DJ Links
10-18-2006, 08:15 AM
Casting your pearls before swine; I see where you are coming from but I personally don't think that is how this should be handled. Obviously this person is crying out for something or because of something. It is also obviously from their email that they have some messed up ideas about christianity.

God said the Earth revolved around the sun,and it was true! Til smart people figured out what was really going on.

Where did God say that the sun revolves around the earth?

So...what makes your made up answers any more true than the ancient Egyptians.......

Hmm. Can you say 10 plagues. Each of the plagues that God hit the egyptians with showed He alone was omnipotent and had power over their so called gods i.e; the plague of darkness showed God's power over their sun god Rah who was their highest deity, etc, etc.

2b. The bible can be proved by history and archeology and is inerrant. Shall I go on?

Obviously this person has no clue what they are talking about and if that is the case show them the truth and leave the ball in their court. If they choose not to accept truth then bounce.

ctide
10-18-2006, 08:50 AM
if it was a letter to me

id write back:

"duke look man, i know you probably wont believe me... but i love you and i am sorry for how previious "religious" leaders hurt and wronged you.

i also know that jesus loves you and he knows that you have been hurt by "religion", man will let you down, but Jesus will never disappoint you!!!

if you wanna talk bout things you dont understand bout christianity (war, science, ect...), i would love to build with you!!!!

God bless"

Psalmist
10-18-2006, 08:52 AM
I write back to all email and try to open a conversation, once they are hit with the truth, they will more than likely be able to build w/ you. Bottom line, respond, but pray for wisdom in your response you dig?

Shepherd Seph
10-18-2006, 09:14 AM
Some good advice on here already, but above all, do begin with prayer. Pray for wisdom, for temperance, and for the Spirit to guide your words.

Blessings on your evangelism. Opportunities like these can have eternal consequences for lost souls, so be a faithful vessel of the Lord's word and work.

outrage
10-18-2006, 09:32 AM
thanks so much for the responses...im waiting on an email from my church before i respond to the myspace msg. (its 11:30 at nite here)

i fully realise that his arguements are quite elementary and dont hold any weight but i dont really want to get into a cyber arguement with him. im liking the responses concerning just sharing the real gospel with him and starting to build from there.

it really is a miracle when one turns to jesus.

ill post back in 24 hrs

4Sight Sounds
10-18-2006, 10:30 AM
Don't say say anything.

http://neilosborne.net/images/Pearl-Necklace.jpghttp://www.mbfarviewfarm.com/images/baby-pigs-for-sale.jpg
cosign...

But if you have the time and energy, you can ask some well placed questions, and patiently dialogue with this person about their belief. Forget about "evangelizing" for a minute, and see if this person has a logical explanation for his existance......cut the ring down on him in a subtle way, forcing him to slowly admit that his god (science, no doubt) is false....but let HIM do it for you....let him become unwise in his own words....then walk away.

ctide
10-18-2006, 10:42 AM
cosign...

But if you have the time and energy, you can ask some well placed questions, and patiently dialogue with this person about their belief. Forget about "evangelizing" for a minute, and see if this person has a logical explanation for his existance......cut the ring down on him in a subtle way, forcing him to slowly admit that his god (science, no doubt) is false....but let HIM do it for you....let him become unwise in his own words....then walk away.

in humility, i gotta disagee with this, this dude aint ready to discuss logically... you gotta ignor the hostle front and cut to the heart with the truth and power of love... intellectual arguments went out the door the day his spirit was wounded by a person in church (its clear to me that he has emotional and spiritual anger much more then logical issues with christianity and religion in general)

what do you think?

jnorman888
10-18-2006, 10:43 AM
check this out, how would one respond?

my heart was deeply sadden by this.

WARNING: profanity used.

Tell him/her "Tuff, live with it because I'm not changing"

ctide
10-18-2006, 10:45 AM
Tell him/her "Tuff, live with it because I'm not changing"

whatever you do, dont say that

"A gentile answer turns away wrath"

jnorman888
10-18-2006, 10:53 AM
whatever you do, dont say that

"A gentile answer turns away wrath"

I said what I said above too a slew of Atheists. They kept getting on my nerves.

Well,

I really didn't say it like that......it was more like this.

"Tuff, live with it!"

Psalmist
10-18-2006, 10:59 AM
I said what I said above too a slew of Atheists. They kept getting on my nerves.

Well,

I really didn't say it like that......it was more like this.

"Tuff, live with it!"

you wild

chngdwumn
10-18-2006, 11:37 AM
QUESTION: Is this someone you know? How did he know the contact u?

4Sight Sounds
10-18-2006, 12:48 PM
in humility, i gotta disagee with this, this dude aint ready to discuss logically... you gotta ignor the hostle front and cut to the heart with the truth and power of love... intellectual arguments went out the door the day his spirit was wounded by a person in church (its clear to me that he has emotional and spiritual anger much more then logical issues with christianity and religion in general)

what do you think?

I dunno fam...

This guy can only discuss things either logically or emotionally. It's who he is. If emotions are not taken out of the way, you can almost forget it, because his emotions are focused on himself...naturally.

The first miracle that has to take place, is for him to see God for who He truly is. Until then, good news is meaningless.

Love would be demonstrated by helping this person to see that they're standing on sand....the reason why I suggested "walking away" afterwards is to allow that person to initiate further dialogue with you. THEN, you have a person with his ears wide open, ready to hear what you have to say.....all the while, be praying that God would be actively drawing this guy....just my .02.

J0hn 1:12-13 But as many as received Him, to them He gave the right to become children of God, {even} to those who believe in His name, who were born, not of blood nor of the will of the flesh nor of the will of man, but of God.

Shirverlion
10-18-2006, 01:22 PM
Tell em, good thing I don't practice a religion. I live in relationship with Christ. There's a big difference.

Cosign. If that doesn't work, tell him you're gonna remove him from your top 8. :D

Gloria
10-18-2006, 02:06 PM
Looks like an opportunity to witness...

mr808
10-18-2006, 03:30 PM

Excellent point. Most people have a problem with 'religion' and will spout all sorts of generalities about why they 'hate the church' because they are conflicted inside. It's easier to do what they do rather than to seek something that is truly authentic. Not surprising though as most believers even are looking for that 'feeling' which is not always going to be there.

ZestD
06-06-2014, 05:40 PM
I can't stand those fools clogging up my myspace, AOL, and hi5 feeds!

The Light Within
06-07-2014, 12:02 AM
I can't stand those fools clogging up my myspace, AOL, and hi5 feeds!

What about friendster?