PDA

View Full Version : Prayer for my Mother

C.A.J.E ILLS
10-17-2006, 11:25 PM
I'm asking for Prayer for Sharon Lewis...She's my mother and she's been fighting breast cancer for a year now...chemo treatments are almost over, next is 6 weeks everyday of radiation treatment...somedays she's good and some days are straight awful for her...I've been keepin this to myself but the Spirit push me to post this now...All those who can, please keep her in your prayers...
Praise God Love yall..

CHRISTion
10-17-2006, 11:52 PM
Got your mom in prayer

shekinahsmoke
10-18-2006, 05:12 AM
certainly adding this to the list. I'll put one in tonight also to my Bible Study at my church too.

ministerbj
10-18-2006, 07:30 AM
Keep declaring and decreeing her healing in the name of Jesus.. If you have to post it all over the house where she and everybody can see it... i'm not sure if you believe in Anointed Oil.. get you some and anoint your mom and tell her to anoint herself... Keep speaking that Word over her and she do the same.. everyday..... When in prayer Break that spirit of Cancer.. not sure if you believe in Tongues.. but if you do go in tongues strong..... Curse it at the root... .

Your mom shall live and not die and declare the works of the Lord....
No weapon formed against her shall prosper.....
Let this mind be in you which was also in Christ Jesus......

God Bless You and Your Mom... She's Healed In The Name Of Jesus...

LeethalOne
10-18-2006, 08:01 AM
I'm asking for Prayer for Sharon Lewis...She's my mother and she's been fighting breast cancer for a year now...Kemo treatments are almost over, next is 6 weeks everyday of radiation treatment...somedays she's good and some days are straight awful for her...I've been keepin this to myself but the Spirit push me to post this now...All those who can, please keep her in your prayers...
Praise God Love yall..

I got you fam my wife is going through the same thing she just had her surgery back on 09/27 to remove the mass and some of her lymhnodes under her arm as well as have the breast reconstructed and the other one reduced. and she still has to have more Chemo and then the radiation.

StreetSermonz
10-18-2006, 10:40 AM
Father I come before your throne this morning and ask that you show forth your mercy towards Mother Lewis. As you know she has been battling breast cancer, and it is my request that you heal her. Healing is the children's bread, and she is your child, so I ask that you glorify yourself in her situation. I ask that you restore her faith, that you allow her to rest in your presence, that you anoint her body LORD, and that your will be done in the situation. We thank you for her salvation and for her deliverance, her healing, and for her life. We Bless your holy Name, in Jesus Name I pray, Amen.

LORD I also ask these things for my sister and Leethal's wife who is fighting breast cancer as well. I thank you for her healing in Jesus Name! That you send forth your sevants to pray for her LORD God, that you increase her faith, and that you use this situation to bring others into the Kingdom. In Jesus mighty Name, Amen!

dremarshall
10-18-2006, 10:47 AM
Thank God he has dominion over Cancer!! I prayed, be strong, God Bless

Shalom Shalom

son of man
10-18-2006, 02:09 PM
i'm standing in agreement with you and rest of the saints, that your mom and leethal's wife will be healed in Jesus name!

albraggs
10-18-2006, 02:51 PM
I got you fam. God Bless you

C.A.J.E ILLS
10-18-2006, 03:27 PM
I praise God for all of you and your prayers!!!
I'm gonna tell my moms about yall love, and I know it's gonna put a smile on her pretty face...
Thanx again and much Love!

Brinson
10-20-2006, 11:36 AM
God touch Ms Lewis In Jesus Name

Poetikmind
11-03-2006, 12:24 PM
Mrs. Sharon Lewis is in my thoughts this morning so I am upping this prayer thread so that more of the saints can read it and pray for her healing. May God Bless all of u and remind you to keep this woman of God in your prayers and may the Lord bless your families as well.
SHE ALREADY HAS THE VICTORY!!!!!! HALLELUJAH! Let's keep her lifted in prayer!!