PDA

View Full Version : **The official How come I'm not a mod yet? thread**

CHRISTion
10-17-2006, 11:21 PM
Place your name here if you think you deserve it. Here are the qualifications:

Can't be a new member cuz you gotta know who is playin (like KP), who is just an instigator (like mad loot) and who is serious (shall remain nameless)

Can't be a newbie to the faith-newbies always think everything is sin-including sleeping, eating, and reading anything that is not the bible. They have yet to discover that this Christian life is a MARATHON not a SPRINT.

Be able to rightly divide scripture without showing favoritism just because you don't believe what one group believes (see RJ) :)

Know when to lock a thread and when not to-and no I can't give any examples, you just gotta know.

Be on semi-regularly so as to watch what goes down to make sure things are going smoove :cool:

and last-
Gotta be a CHRISTIAN...sorry but Muslims, JW's and Mormons need not apply. You gotta believe Jesus Christ is Lord AND Savior...

aight, so if that fits you, then let it be known :D

Conviction Music
10-17-2006, 11:25 PM

Can't be a new member cuz you gotta know who is playin (like KP), who is just an instigator (like mad loot) and who is serious (shall remain nameless)

Can't be a newbie to the faith-newbies always think everything is sin-including sleeping, eating, and reading anything that is not the bible. They have yet to discover that this Christian life is a MARATHON not a SPRINT.

Be able to rightly divide scripture without showing favoritism just because you don't believe what one group believes (see RJ) :)

Know when to lock a thread and when not to-and no I can't give any examples, you just gotta know.

Be on semi-regularly so as to watch what goes down to make sure things are going smoove :cool:

and last-
Gotta be a CHRISTIAN...sorry but Muslims, JW's and Mormons need not apply. You gotta believe Jesus Christ is Lord AND Savior...

i nominate DREMARSHALL! :rolleyes:

TheRealPae
10-17-2006, 11:31 PM
Thats whats up! LOL!

One, Les

naijagirl
10-17-2006, 11:35 PM
I nominate...moi? I will be the prodigy *cough cough* *wheeze* *sneeze* *is allergic to the word* mod. J/k

Nah, I nominate Rina.

Quiet storm
10-17-2006, 11:37 PM
I nominate myself ;)

Conviction Music
10-17-2006, 11:39 PM
I nominate myself ;)

naw, Mr: I drink a moose for breakfast and ensure for dessert

Quiet storm
10-17-2006, 11:40 PM
naw, Mr: I drink a moose for breakfast and ensure for dessert

:confused:

Conviction Music
10-17-2006, 11:42 PM
:confused:

Naw, Mr: I aint sayin she a gold digger, but she a messin wit no broke

Quiet storm
10-17-2006, 11:43 PM
Naw, Mr: I aint sayin she a gold digger, but she a messin wit no broke

OHHHHHHHHHH I gotta step it up on my secular lyrics. :rolleyes:

Quiet storm
10-17-2006, 11:45 PM
Serious though I think Eve would make a good Mod.

Conviction Music
10-17-2006, 11:46 PM
OHHHHHHHHHH I gotta step it up on my secular lyrics. :rolleyes:

Please dont, i had heathen tendencies. My fault:o

CHRISTion
10-17-2006, 11:50 PM
Serious though I think Eve would make a good Mod.
co-sign

BlackCalvinist
10-18-2006, 12:09 AM
Redeemed.
Eve.
CHRISTion.

outrage
10-18-2006, 03:55 AM
Vic

shekinahsmoke
10-18-2006, 05:24 AM
Redeemed.
Eve.
CHRISTion.

Im not sure Redeemed's around enough however I could be wrong. I agree 100% .

TrueConvert
10-18-2006, 05:29 AM
Redeemed.
Eve.
CHRISTion.
Co-sizzle for Eve and CHRISTion...........

invisible man
10-18-2006, 05:32 AM

and last-

7. Don't forget you gotta be a Kobe Lover. :p

QS, shiverlion, invisible man are disqualified

StreetSermonz
10-18-2006, 08:16 AM
I nominate Shekinah Smoke. :cool:

LENZ_1
10-18-2006, 08:17 AM
If we could nominate ourselves, I wouldn't mind it. ( I feel I do fall in those guidelines), but moreso, I would nominate Chris. I always thought he should be a mod.

ctide
10-18-2006, 08:36 AM
street sermonz

chris

"singleeye"

if you put out the only forum user mixtape only 3 days late... does that help you be a moderator?

Quiet storm
10-18-2006, 08:42 AM
I would nominate Chris. I always thought he should be a mod.

:rolleyes:
Naw cause he would put a pic of him and his girl in every thread.

Psalmist
10-18-2006, 08:54 AM
I nominate myself ;)
I agree w/ q....I like the way he handles things!

CHRISTion
10-18-2006, 09:27 AM
I MOST DEF say Street Sermonz. Anybody that's ever talked to kid in real life knows he's serious about his walk and I like the way he handles things. Yo Otis...just make sure you don't ban me son ;)

dremarshall
10-18-2006, 09:37 AM
I MOST DEF say Street Sermonz. Anybody that's ever talked to kid in real life knows he's serious about his walk and I like the way he handles things. Yo Otis...just make sure you don't ban me son ;)

Cosign

jnorman888
10-18-2006, 10:23 AM

and last-

We should have campanes with nominees then they should debate and after that we should take a vote

Quiet storm
10-18-2006, 10:24 AM
We should have campanes with nominees then they should debate and after that we should take a vote

thankfull
10-18-2006, 10:27 AM
I nominate Street Sermonz as well as Chris and Eve. ;)

lisajames96
10-18-2006, 10:31 AM
I agree. Are you willing guys?

StreetSermonz
10-18-2006, 10:44 AM
I agree. Are you willing guys?
I'm down. But umm, didn't we go through this like 6 months ago and nothing happened?

Danielle
10-18-2006, 10:44 AM
Yeah, I agree, Chris is here all the time anyways, and he seems really fair. Eve always brings another perspective to the board, and Streets, is always on point with his word. You can't go wrong with anyone one of these folks.:)

sight giver
10-18-2006, 10:57 AM

i knew ya'll would tight'n the deleted hcr forum right on up...

2 pages already...

:D

Psalmist
10-18-2006, 10:58 AM

2 pages already...

yeah but I will still miss some articles

Shirverlion
10-18-2006, 11:38 AM
Naw cause he would put a pic of him and his girl in every thread.

True, and have a Kobe avatar, a Paul Washer signature, and he would start a weekly thread on how much he loves **insert HHH artist name here**. He would delete threads that had Shaq or Wade in the title or body of the message. It would be cute at first, but after a while we'd have to impeach him.

CHRISTion
10-18-2006, 12:01 PM
ok look...its well known that I loves my woman, I STAN Kobe, Paul Washer is my dad, and i'm a lampmode stalker...SO WHAT??? what does THAT have to do with my leadership abilities???

guys...as my first act as a mod-i will delete shirverlions account (so we won't have 2 deal with his bad jokes & LifeinReturn stanning), I will personally rid us of quiet storms smartalecness & the randomness & I will edit dre marshalls posts so they won't be as scary :D

vote for me :)

lisajames96
10-18-2006, 12:09 PM
ok look...its well known that I loves my woman, I STAN Kobe, Paul Washer is my dad, and i'm a lampmode stalker...SO WHAT??? what does THAT have to do with my leadership abilities???

guys...as my first act as a mod-i will delete shirverlions account (so we won't have 2 deal with his bad jokes & LifeinReturn stanning), I will personally rid us of quiet storms smartalecness & the randomness & I will edit dre marshalls posts so they won't be as scary :D

:eek:

...uhhh, is eve online yet?...

:D j/k

Quiet storm
10-18-2006, 12:15 PM

Will you also try to convince the forum that Lucifer is not satan by giving weak arguments? .......just kidding ;) or am I

savedbygracealone
10-18-2006, 01:09 PM
cosign.

savedbygracealone
10-18-2006, 01:09 PM

2 pages already...

hey chick! what are you doing online??

naijagirl
10-18-2006, 05:00 PM
More like...we should have "campaigns"...

I vote for Rina b.k.a czarina. :)

albraggs
10-18-2006, 05:07 PM
I would say
Eve, Chris,or BC

SincerelySeekingTruth
10-19-2006, 02:58 PM

and last-

This is a great thread with great guidelines and wanted to give out some nominations for moderation because although I can't participate like I want to, I still love reading as many awesome and wisdom-filled threads (sorry to see them ALL disappear) as I can when allowed and would love to suggest moderators that would only contribute to an already interesting board and do a great job of simply keeping an atmosphere of such and keeping negativity, on different levels, down.

And out of all the many unique males and females I've seen come through here that would definitely do that and that also happen to come off as truly mature Christ-centered adults displaying knowledge, wisdom and true love for every member of this board- consistently and genuinely - without ever seeming biased, cliquish/clickish, phony or constantly sarcastic in many of the words they've shared in any post I've read of theirs since my time here are:

RJ of MMM - truly one of the most unbiased and realest (gentle in his words yet firm and consistent) mods i've seen on hhh boards period.

Saint Joe the Servant

Azriel - truly exemplified galations 5:22-23 characteristics and much knowledge

Son of Man
DJ Heir
Poetik Mind
Muze One
Lady Car - exudes maturity and wisdom
Shai Linne
J-Hoyt
4 Sights Sounds
Believen Stephen

Single Eye - although the newest of this entire list, she honestly and truly does seem to be a woman after God's own heart in not only words but in her attitude towards everyone here. God Bless you sis and others like you here that take time to encourage when possible.

Redeemed - another one that truly exemplifies galations 5:22-23 characteristics and MUCH knowledge

Tony Stone - extraordinarily mature, mentally and spiritually, for his age as well for a few others here

There are many many others here that I didn't mention that have contributed beautifully to the spiritual maturation of every board member here through the articles, extreme knowledge and personal words they've taken time to share but as far as unbiased, and overly-sarcastic free moderation...I hope the ones above are one day considered. May God Bless all His children with much-needed growth. Peace!

Knyce924
10-19-2006, 03:13 PM
I nominate Jesus Christ ;)

Tarii_2sweet
01-05-2017, 04:41 PM
None of the mods are active....Except 1