PDA

View Full Version : I was just on TV

Brinson
10-17-2006, 10:54 PM
I was watching ECW on Tv i was right by at the entrance ramp

I look so funny on TV i was cheesing real hard... I should have taped it.

Royalty Jackson
10-17-2006, 11:19 PM
Cool!!!

Conviction Music
10-17-2006, 11:19 PM
WWF is way better

TheRealPae
10-17-2006, 11:35 PM
Sarcastically said!

sorry!

One, Les!

Brinson
10-17-2006, 11:59 PM
WWF is way better

same company they brought out ECW about 2 years ago

Conviction Music
10-18-2006, 12:03 AM
same company they brought out ECW about 2 years ago

WWF, meaning back when wrestling was good. Back when there was Beef between WWF WCW and ECW. WWF RULED!

Psalmist
10-18-2006, 08:55 AM
big ups brinson

LaRosa
10-18-2006, 08:56 AM
WWF is way better
the World Wildlife Foundation???

lj.

LENZ_1
10-18-2006, 08:57 AM
I was watching ECW on Tv i was right by at the entrance ramp

I look so funny on TV i was cheesing real hard... I should have taped it.

**Hi-5's**

Brinson
10-18-2006, 09:24 AM
**Hi-5's**

^^^ BOOYAH

eternal
10-18-2006, 09:58 AM
That's cool. I just went to the Supershow at the Staples Center on Sunday night. It was the taping of both the RAW and Smackdown shows. It was a great time out. It was long, and I wish they chose to start it earlier, as I didn't get to bed until 12:30. But it was great and the kids loved being there. I don't think we got on tv though, lots of camera pics though :)

Brinson
10-18-2006, 10:10 AM
That's cool. I just went to the Supershow at the Staples Center on Sunday night. It was the taping of both the RAW and Smackdown shows. It was a great time out. It was long, and I wish they chose to start it earlier, as I didn't get to bed until 12:30. But it was great and the kids loved being there. I don't think we got on tv though, lots of camera pics though :)

i got a camera pic of the Big Show that dude must have some to buy size HorseMonster or something it makes no sense

Quiet storm
10-18-2006, 10:15 AM
But it was great and the kids loved being there.

You took the youth group? :)

Conviction Music
10-18-2006, 10:44 AM
the World Wildlife Foundation???

lj.

Memories man, far as im concerned wwf and wwe are two different things. WWF is wayyyyyy better

3SpiritsEM
10-18-2006, 12:28 PM
What Christian values do the wwe or wwf promote? I though these events was about naked women and profanity :confused:

Brinson
10-18-2006, 01:12 PM
What Christian values do the wwe or wwf promote? I though these events was about naked women and profanity :confused:

i'm not defending wwe or wwf but it promotes the same thing the NFL does entertainment. When the naked women come on I click that thing we like to call the remote control. Just like we got some hardcore steelers, bengals, Jaguar fans here we got some wwe fans in here.

And they don't say it but just like the Cardinals Coach went off in profanity the other night... and if you look on the sidelines at football, NBA games all the players are cursing, your co workers are cursing, your family members are cursing. Somebody may even be cursing in there head. So it is all around us i myself am just entertained by it and have alot of good memories of old wrestlers and it is a Male soap opera. again not defending wwe they have alot of stuff wrong with it. But they have some good Born again Brothers on there too ..... Shawn Micheals, The Million Dollar Man, Eddie Guerruero ( spelled his name wrong ) but it is more good than bad.